Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Shock: -ed that the vinyl won't be pink. 2uNCYFH.gif
Denial: Is it top of the year bc she keeps fucking us over w/o any info? 9F0Bo51.gif
Anger: The dalmatian wasn't having any fun who are u trying to fool lPDPHa9.gif
Bargaining: Maybe if we buy her green smoothies, she'll troll us again via social media wqTs5Xu.gif
Depression: Same ol' shit, dif day t0VBD54.gif
Testing: Well maybe if I didn't give a fuck, I wouldn't so there. WpKSZwf.gif
Acceptance: She's gonna have to release HiaB anyway zQfDEfx.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Someone please leak something off NFR so Lana remembers there are actually stakes in this game. I actually can’t think of anything else that will make her spring into action

This could backfire into her saying “Just release the whole thing you little fuckers. There’s NFR for ya.” and not release anything else from it

giphy.gif

Someone please leak something off NFR so Lana remembers there are actually stakes in this game. I actually can’t think of anything else that will make her spring into action

This could backfire into her saying “Just release the whole thing you little fuckers. There’s NFR for ya.” and not release anything else from it

She's ^ rite. Just leak the E N T I R E  thing instead 2zf7g38.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

if you put an empty CD inside your computer and whisper "leak norman fucking rockwell" three times at 3:33am, the album will play only once

and then your computer explodes.

I'm surprised that it's taking her so long to post about Marina's album, though.

she's not going to

she's a narcissist like that

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Honest question: (no judgement here) But would you guys be mad if someone leaked a song/songs from NFR? Would you guys listen?

I wouldn’t be mad at all lmao. I’d listen and add it to iTunes until it’s released tbh

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

honestly i don't care about this poetry book if it's just going to be some instantly sold out thing on her online store, just upload it to iBooks and let's get back to the album promo thanks

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude