Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This "no plan" thing is such a bad idea.

Look at it this way: she's already pissed heaps of people off by keeping everyone in the dark about the album. Even her casual fans are confused.

There's no way she's not going to piss people off with the poetry book. Like the album, it seems very poorly planned. She's hyping the shit out of it on social media and in interviews, but she's indicated that she's only going to sell it in So Cal and that it's going to be $1.

So on one hand she's pitching it to her fans worldwide, and then on the other she's planning to release it to a much smaller, local audience.

If she only sells it in So Cal, then everyone is going to be fighting over it, most people will miss out and it will lead to mayhem. Many won't be satisfied with an audiobook or digital version.

If she changes her mind and sells it everywhere else, then I do not see how she can sell it for $1 ... that isn't viable on a worldwide scale, or even just within the US. Changing the price probably won't piss people off as much as only selling it in So Cal, but the media will have a field day with it because a rich celebrity telling their fans that they'll sell something to them for $1 and then bumping the price up just isn't a good look.

If she fucks up the poetry book release, which looks likely for the reasons stated, then next time she has some random idea, or even does another poetry book, everyone's just gonna be like "the fuck ever ...". We all have that one flaky friend who never does what they say they're going to do, and you just end up not giving a fuck when they say something because you know they're likely to let you down. That'll be Lana to her fans.

So the way I see it, she's fucked. Maybe she knows she's fucked and the silence is some sort of avoidance mechanism. I know the "no plan" comment related to the album, but all of that ^ is exactly why you plan.

I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

I have a feeling that poetry book is going end up like the lyrics books. $50 on Lana's merch site then $300 on Ebay or Depop.   :facepalm:

P6.jpg

How is it she isn't putting the album out just out of fear someone else does, since everything else of hers leaks? Did she finally find the mole or tighten security? Surely not...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

How is it she isn't putting the album out just out of fear someone else does, since everything else of hers leaks? Did she finally find the mole or tighten security? Surely not...

unless jack antonoff himself is gonna leak something i highly doubt it

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

The longer she leaves it, the more likely it is that someone will leak it.

She must realise that.

She might think it's secure but people have ways ...

I'm not going to go as far as to say I'd like it to leak, but I wouldn't be sorry if it did ... :flutter:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

my laptop has literally shapeshifted into a clown face at this point

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why do I feel like she wants it to leak? Then she wouldn't have to do as much promo, right? Like if fans already hear it then her label will be like "eh..it's already out there. Just do whatever promo you want".

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why do I feel like she wants it to leak? Then she wouldn't have to do as much promo, right? Like if fans already hear it then her label will be like "eh..it's already out there. Just do whatever promo you want".

A brilliant scheme. Someone go explain to her how to leak it.

:yesnod:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm terrified because I love Lana to death and beyond but it feels like something snapped and I don't care anymore :( This is what you get for making fans get irrational from waiting too long instead of making them patiently wait for new music, I don't care about the book or nfr at all I just love Lana and that's all sigh

ZKcaooE.png

Lana needs to do something ASAP, I'm starting to like Taylor Swift.

its a joke dont come at me                          

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I tried Gucci Guilty the other day with my best friend. Lana's one was extremely soft and delicate, I didn't like it. Jared's was incredible though. I want to buy it.

I tried Gucci Guilty the other day with my best friend. Lana's one was extremely soft and delicate, I didn't like it. Jared's was incredible though. I want to buy it.

You think it's soft??? I'm confused I might have got the male one then bc I've been wearing it since it came out and I exclusively like it bc it doesn't smells feminine and flowery that's interesting :) At any rate it smells so fucking good and it fits me so well thanks Elizabeth

ZKcaooE.png

You think it's soft??? I'm confused I might have got the male one then bc I've been wearing it since it came out and I exclusively like it bc it doesn't smells feminine and flowery that's interesting :) At any rate it smells so fucking good and it fits me so well thanks Elizabeth

Wow yeah I think you got the male one. It doesn't smell floral, it's kind of like... wood? I love it so much.

The female one definitely smells like lavender. A lot.

I'm in too deeeeeep.

Since I've actively been so excited and hyped for this album, I've spent so much time waiting for the album to come out by checking LB, Reddit and Facebook everyday for news. I'm both at the point where I really want to hear it (and support an artist I love by shovelling out my non-existant dollars) but I also just want to forget about it. It's like a break-up where I want to move on with my life, but I keep checking in to make sure everything is okay and I can't help myself.  :toofunny:

I can't wait for this album to be released - then I can just go on with my life and not ever have to subject myself to waiting to hear from LDR again. I've already unfollowed her on all channels since the content she posts has zero interest to me outside her music and I'm never going to waste energy getting disappointed by a lack of communication again. 

Sorry for sounding like an absolute little bitch, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride. D:

3lfQEhw.png

Wow yeah I think you got the male one. It doesn't smell floral, it's kind of like... wood? I love it so much.

The female one definitely smells like lavender. A lot.

I'm screaming this is the one I got and it doesn't at all smells like lavender to me... It smells musky and masculine :toofunny: Ich bin utter confusion

gucci-guilty-eau-de-toilette-50-ml.png

ZKcaooE.png