Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Also random af but I assumed that that pic she posted of the violas back in January was hers and yesterday I did a Google search for "violet flowers" for a web project I'm doing and that pic is like the 5th result: 

https://www.thespruce.com/growing-violas-1402895

If sis can't be bothered scrolling past the first 5 Google image results to steal a pic of violas, then she can't be bothered releasing an album smh. #flawlesslogic

after all, how someone does one thing is how they do everything  :awkney2:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

y'all saying that lana isn't promoting the album but she's been promoting how to disappear since October and nobody noticed that

​sorry if anyone has made this joke but I haven't read this whole thread so yeah

iv9uXjw.gif

y'all saying that lana isn't promoting the album but she's been promoting how to disappear since October and nobody noticed that

what if thats her whole plan... omg a marketing queen maybe we must stan again

apparently some lyrics of her new song called Stonemilker leaked

omg  :oic2:  don't drag Queen Bjork like this hahaha.  she actually sticks to her plans and is bout to premiere her NY show, unlike SOME people.

violet blue green red

looks like my TV dont work

I only like leaks when its old songs that never came out or are never going to come out, new material being leaked that was probably going to use I find sad and a waste. Im a Lil Wayne fan and he has a lot of really good leaked songs which were going to be on his albums but were stolen and the songs are wasted and its a shame they'll never be available to stream etc

I ugly laughed at this remind me to vote u for member of the year during the next Lipsters 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

​sorry if anyone has made this joke but I haven't read this whole thread so yeah

Except we know what our "baby" has been "up to" (going to baby showers, green smoothie shops, and Easter baddie hangouts) and we've "seen [her] 'round here lately" (on the gram).

Except we know what our "baby" has been "up to" (going to baby showers, green smoothie shops, and Easter baddie hangouts) and we've "seen [her] 'round here lately" (on the gram).

I'M- tenor.gif?itemid=5030631

iv9uXjw.gif

ok for real i'd enjoy a lana cover of stonemilker so like can she get on it?  talent supporting talent

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

ok for real i'd enjoy a lana cover of stonemilker so like can she get on it?  talent supporting talent

i think bjork melodies are way too complex for her, structurally speaking

but my ass always craved for a Possibly maybe cover

This must be how it felt to be on the Titanic after it hit the iceberg, except instead of waiting for someone to release the lifeboats, we're waiting for a lycra-wearing, matcha-sipping, viola-pic-stealing 30-something to release an album. So, totally the same thing, really.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I love how I can see right through Lana ....

so when she say’s: “I’m kinda not doing anything big for this album, I’m excited for my poetry book “

I actually hear: ”I’m feeling like a lazy bitch even my poetry book I can’t even really be bothered with IDRK”

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

she doesn't have the range sis

i mean if you're being literal she does, but i don't know if she could sustain it as well as b does.  thematically/stylistically i think lana could do an interpretation that stood out from the original in a way i kinda crave from it.

i think bjork melodies are way too complex for her, structurally speaking

but my ass always craved for a Possibly maybe cover

honestly if we're talking post i think army of me could also be kinda fun if it was more stylized like UV but i feel like she'd lower the pitch

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother