Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ohhhh my Goddd I'm so tempted to put that on my trolling IG and tag her not that I have any followers/have bothered posting anything yet

Everyone should post that. Just sayin'.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i am the biggest NFR fan in the world!!! i have nothngb ut patience for this record!!! i love it!!!! i dont care!!! this comment is fucking ginarmosu in germany!!!

however if the!! song!! i want ins't on there!!! im comitting genocide!!!

Big mood

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I'd like to depress everyone further by pointing out that it's May in 2 days, and Hope was released at the start of January. That's five months with no new music despite the album being finished.

Snippets don't count. Fuck snippets.

Also, if she can tell a fan in LA that it'll be out at the end of the summer, why the fucking fuck can't she post that somewhere? What's her problem? dfkjhsdkjfhakls

oh my god can somone make a fan account with all the pictures of lana and her "baddie" friends and edit them out of them all as a joke, then tag lana in all of them it would be so funny and shady... call the account sumn like @no1baddie

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

oh my god can somone make a fan account with all the pictures of lana and her "baddie" friends and edit them out of them all as a joke, then tag lana in all of them it would be so funny and shady... call the account sumn like @no1baddie

:brows:

I'm not editing the Real Housewives one, though ... she's at the back and it's too much work and I know because I already considered doing it. The best I could do is stick her head on one of the ones at the front and then remove everyone else, lol.

Btw she is now following that actor guy on IG so I guess that's still on. Or back on. Or whatever.

I just really want her to date Jared Leto, though. Is it so much to ask?

I hope he's an atheist and she stops going to church at his insistence. Oh, and I hope she's one of those people who ditches all their friends when they're in a relationship.

off topic but no one helped me in the quesitons thread (elle dont hit me with a WP pls) but how i do i embed a yt video? they used to automatically do it for me and now it just posts the link :toofunny:

Copy and paste the link, then (if you're using desktop) click on the 'Unlink' icon in the toolbar, then post. :)

I just really want her to date Jared Leto, though. Is it so much to ask?

Jared is a creepy perv, Lana deserves better :oprah3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Copy and paste the link, then (if you're using desktop) click on the 'Unlink' icon in the toolbar, then post. :)

Jared is a creepy perv, Lana deserves better :oprah3:

You reckon? I just think they'd be so cute together.

In any case, the current guy is a struggling actor who has made references (albeit jokingly) to using famous friends for publicity, so idk ... hope it works out ... 

Can he leak NFR? That'll get publicity ... 

You reckon? I just think they'd be so cute together.

In any case, the current guy is a struggling actor who has made references (albeit jokingly) to using famous friends for publicity, so idk ... hope it works out ... 

Can he leak NFR? That'll get publicity ... 

Jared used to be in a band and there are a ton of stories about him sleeping with underage fans. Not to mention he was a jerk to his cast members during the filming of Suicide Squad.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

wasn’t he also recently (in the past year or two?) caught messaging an underage girl on Instagram too? Lmao.... Lana can keep away from trash thanks

the guy she’s rumoured to be with now seems like a decent guy, I get a good vibe off him, he reminds me of Barrie but without all the crazy

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: