Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wow yeah I think you got the male one. It doesn't smell floral, it's kind of like... wood? I love it so much.

The female one definitely smells like lavender. A lot.

I've smelled the female one and I'm a big lavender fan, but I didn't think it smelled like lavender. Lilac yes! I couldn't smell the male one unfortunately, it's not available in France for some reason, at least not where I live :(

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I'm screaming this is the one I got and it doesn't at all smells like lavender to me... It smells musky and masculine :toofunny: Ich bin utter confusion

gucci-guilty-eau-de-toilette-50-ml.png

Oh you got the eau de toilette! There are three versions of the perfume. The one you got definitely smells stronger than the regular female one, but not as strong as the male one. I like it. Lucky you!

I get irritated when I see people constantly talking about and using the abbreviations MAC and VB....HIAB also irritating. I don’t know why...maybe because it’s so monotonous to be still speaking about songs released 8 months ago. We have said everything we need to say about those songs it’s been bled dry.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I get irritated when I see people constantly talking about and using the abbreviations MAC and VB....HIAB also irritating. I don’t know why...maybe because it’s so monotonous to be still speaking about songs released 8 months ago. We have said everything we need to say about those songs it’s been bled dry.

oh my god i didn't realise it's been EIGHT months??? ((kinda proves how timeless mariner's apartment complex is but STILL))

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

I forgot what Lana's insta bio was and it got me falling off my chair, threw me on the wall starfish style, and propulsed me through the window. I'm writing this from the gutter

ZKcaooE.png

i feel like if she wanted it to leak she could just plan sumn with jack and they would leak it themselves. i really wonder why shes so hesitant to release this damn album. i mean it doesnt HAVE to come after the poetry, that makes no sense if its finished. must be that backwards hillsong mentality idk

Another way to approach the NFR delay is right in the 'Hope' lyrics. These are the lyrics of a professed very troubled person, and I think it's safe to assume that the narrator is LDR to some unverifiable degree. And we've seen admissions that she, or the personages in her songs, are mentally troubled in other lyrics, on 'Ride,' on ''Cruel World,' among others, and on some of her unreleased songs. Mental illness is as common as physical illness in my experience, and just as varied, and no more to be shunned or feared than a broken leg or psoriasis.

A lot of those homely selfies she posted during the LFL era, where she was wearing no makeup and the camera angles grossly distorted her lips and nose, didn't seem to suggest mental health either, not if she was the one making the decision to post them (which I believe she was). 

I have no problem accepting that she may be experiencing some mental distress, even significant mental distress, and there's her teenage alcoholism and frequent mention of hard drugs in her lyrics to potentially factor in as well. Who knows what she's been experiencing? One of the things I've always liked about LDR is that she's able to tackle the darkness as well as the light. I don't think there's barely a darker song extant that the unreleased original version 'Live or Die.' 

As disappointing as this era has been, and as much as we want NFR to have dropped yesterday or in February, I think we have to try to wish her the best and hope any technical, production, aesthetic, record company, or legal issues go away soon, and any deep personal matters too. 

It certainly appears, via her Insta Baddies and other posts and photos, that she's trying to live her life in a completely different way at present.

Perhaps she's 'gotten free' or is still trying to 'get free,' or perhaps she's found that she's as 'stuck' as ever, which is a very human place to find one's self. 

Another way to approach the NFR delay is right in the 'Hope' lyrics. These are the lyrics of a professed very troubled person, and I think it's safe to assume that the narrator is LDR to some unverifiable degree. And we've seen admissions that she, or the personages in her songs, are mentally troubled in other lyrics, on 'Ride,' on ''Cruel World,' among others, and on some of her unreleased songs. Mental illness is as common as physical illness in my experience, and just as varied, and no more to be shunned or feared than a broken leg or psoriasis.

A lot of those homely selfies she posted during the LFL era, where she was wearing no makeup and the camera angles grossly distorted her lips and nose, didn't seem to suggest mental health either, not if she was the one making the decision to post them (which I believe she was). 

I have no problem accepting that she may be experiencing some mental distress, even significant mental distress, and there's her teenage alcoholism and frequent mention of hard drugs in her lyrics to potentially factor in as well. Who knows what she's been experiencing? One of the things I've always liked about LDR is that she's able to tackle the darkness as well as the light. I don't think there's barely a darker song extant that the unreleased original version 'Live or Die.' 

As disappointing as this era has been, and as much as we want NFR to have dropped yesterday or in February, I think we have to try to wish her the best and hope any technical, production, aesthetic, record company, or legal issues go away soon, and any deep personal matters too. 

It certainly appears, via her Insta Baddies and other posts and photos, that she's trying to live her life in a completely different way at present.

Perhaps she's 'gotten free' or is still trying to 'get free,' or perhaps she's found that she's as 'stuck' as ever, which is a very human place to find one's self. 

stop.... what other version of "live or die" °o°

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Well since Lana won't do it, I guess I will. CINNAMON xo

https://picosong.com/wEudZ

For sucks sake I was enjoying that and my perfectly sung ‘from your kiss’ was interrupted with another beautiful song fjsjfujwjd so bittersweet