Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I still don't get what she was trying to say with this  :rip:

Maybe that, by loving someone, she will be remembered? Like... falling in love, starting a family, having grandkids who will remember you when you pass away?

I don’t know either lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Maybe that, by loving someone, she will be remembered? Like... falling in love, starting a family, having grandkids who will remember you when you pass away?

I don’t know either lol.

Sis you're too pure for this rough world :toofunny:

ZKcaooE.png

I think we'll definitely hear something, get something in May. 

Think realistically here. Interscope released a statement that said the album would be mid-year (which would be summer). A single in May would make sense. I get her label supports her, and she has a strong fanbase, but she's not Taylor or Nicki who could sit on a album and not face backlash because they make too much money/are too valuable to the label.

Also, that V magazine cover will be released soon enough.

Has it dawned on anyone that maybe she does have a plan in place and just isn't saying? She's had every leak known to man and people are still shocked that she's being vague.

her in bed skills are superb and all her lovers will remember her as a sex legend

i just assumed she was tryna say shes amazing during sex

Sis you're too pure for this rough world :toofunny:

Maybe you’re right about that lmao

Ok, different theory: by falling in love and making love, she has stories to tell in her songs and people will listen to her songs for years and years and years, and in that way, she has created her legacy?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Maybe you’re right about that lmao

Ok, different theory: by falling in love and making love, she has stories to tell in her songs and people will listen to her songs for years and years and years, and in that way, she has created her legacy?

Nah her pussy just gooooood she's just saying it this way because HeR LiFE is Her PoETrY

ZKcaooE.png

I'm afraid she has a release date but it's faraway so she thinks that it's better waiting and gives the date when it's closer

thats what confused me about the whole "you will know a release date when we have one" from ben back in february (i think). i mean, what if lana knows its being released in 4 months... shes not gonna tell us 4 months ahead. so the whole "idk the date" can just be her way of avoiding telling us the actual far away date. 

thats what confused me about the whole "you will know a release date when we have one" from ben back in february (i think). i mean, what if lana knows its being released in 4 months... shes not gonna tell us 4 months ahead. so the whole "idk the date" can just be her way of avoiding telling us the actual far away date. 

At this point, she must have an idea. At least. 

I still think that the main reason she doesn't wanna make big releases and such is because of how people made fun of her for her SNL performance and not just because she is "lazy". I know people hate what ifs but I'm almost sure if that hadn't happend the story would be different and she would be motivated and even still go to TV to promote her stuff like she did in the beginning. She did want to be recognized for her artistry but she was basically bullyied and it affected her. Even her father said it depressed her how people from her own country which she loved disrespected her like that. We tend to think think celebrities should be thick skinned but let's face it, it must have been really hard. Not trying to victimise her because Lana is a strong woman in spite of that.

Maybe she wants to take a pic of an actual violet for the poetry book cover and she can't steal that from Google because copyright so she's growing her own and therefore we all have to wait for it to grow. 

Plausible af. 

I'm going to bed before I become any more ridiculous. 'Night.

Lmao lmao

I still think that the main reason she doesn't wanna make big releases and such is because of how people made fun of her for her SNL performance and not just because she is "lazy". I know people hate what ifs but I'm almost sure if that hadn't happend the story would be different and she would be motivated and even still go to TV to promote her stuff like she did in the beginning. She did want to be recognized for her artistry but she was basically bullyied and it affected her. Even her father said it depressed her how people from her own country which she loved disrespected her like that. We tend to think think celebrities should be thick skinned but let's face it, it must have been really hard. Not trying to victimise her because Lana is a strong woman in spite of that.

You REALLY think Lana thinks about that story from ages ago?

Smth... she even forgets what her own pussy tastes like...

It's the church honey