Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If it becomes a radio hit... I don’t know, she deserves one but it would be awesome if it could be done with her own songs. :/

But she already did with Summertime Sadness :creep:

4tdWYMA.png

Not my favorite singer covering my favorite song by my friend’s ( who just passed away last month) favorite band. It’s like destiny. When I found out about my friend, I was at a bar and the second I read the news they put on a sublime album, it was the weirdest thing. She was from the LBC. This song will be so special to me

I can’t wait to hear it in good quality!!

LIZARD PEOPLE

Just think, even if its fully a cover at least we’ll get some beautiful ad libbing towards the end over instrumentals

I really hope this happens. The instrumental slowly getting quieter as she adlibs behind it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

SIS THAT'S all we're talking about lmfao she looks like a fucking goddess!!!!

Ik sis I've just seen the posts lol  :defeated:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The vocals are so freaking good, like it doesn’t sound that filtered and I’m obsessed with the instrumental wow, even if it’s a cover I’m already obsessed.

Plus it’s in mid tempo so like....finally....

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

doin time

the color blue 

doin time

I'm so blue

but you're still mine

dressed in blue

just doing time

in blue

oooooohhhh ahhh

I’ve just reported you to Ben for leaking upcoming Lana lyrics. Thank you :hooker:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i'm not quite sure if i like the sound of it or if it's great that she's putting out a c o v e r after like 6 month of silence. it's great that she's back but releasing a song from NFR was the best choice she could make, and she didn't... i was honestly waiting for HIAB lol i'm disappointed

Who said this isn’t from NFR?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i hope this is a cute fan single that she wanted to drop but interscope frothed at the mouth when she gave them a mid-tempo track so it's also being pushed as a single

she doesn't need to be on the record

If it becomes a radio hit... I don’t know, she deserves one but it would be awesome if it could be done with her own songs. :/

If its really good cover say like Jeff Buckley's version of Hallelujah (Which surpassed the original) then I'm all for it, At least it would be a hit for Lana <3 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371