Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She’s starting to become psychedelic!!!! It has that twangy guitar ughhhhh I can’t wait this is gonna be such a good album fuck meeee

Maybe not full on psychedelic but somewhat

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

OH SHIT

i hope this is on the album it sounds so gooooooooooooooood and fits the established vibe so well while still expanding upon it

it's just the way i feel

Does the snippet remind anyone else of Slow Gin Fizz?

The LB user?

Wig, she heard my constant moaning about the lack of bops, so she finally recorded one! My undeniable impact!

Now let me speak that collab with Kylie into existence!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So many resemblances in this song. The beginning is cool and funky, and reminds me of Slow Gin Fizz...then towards the end the strings come in and it kinda gives me UV vibes? So much going on but I love it and honestly the production sounds very good.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

honestly, if this was an original song it would just be:

doin time

doin time

but you're still mine

just doing time

oooooohhhh ahhh

yeah, it's a cover but we get a little bit of born to die lana in there and it feels fresh to me because i dont know the original. So definitely excited. And, I could see this being popular on radio, even though its a cover

honestly, if this was an original song it would just be:

doin time

doin time

but you're still mine

just doing time

oooooohhhh ahhh

yeah, it's a cover but we get a little bit of born to die lana in there and it feels fresh to me because i dont know the original. So definitely excited. And, I could see this being popular on radio, even though its a cover

doin time
the color blue 
doin time
I'm so blue
but you're still mine
dressed in blue
just doing time
in blue
oooooohhhh ahhh

ZKcaooE.png

i really hope she doesn't change the pronouns if she keeps the og lyrics. i'd be fine with a rework and rewritten verses, that could be really cool, but pronoun/gender switching feels like someone took a cheese grater to my nervous system

it's just the way i feel