Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Think about it. This cover pretty much embodies the vision Lana had for the album. Summer, 90's RHCP surf influence. What better song to cover than this? AND to put it out as a single? Sure, I would have loved Cinnamon as a single, but this one ain't a bad idea tbh.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Think about it. This cover pretty much embodies the vision Lana had for the album. Summer, 90's RHCP surf influence. What better song to cover than this? AND to put it out as a single? Sure, I would have loved Cinnamon as a single, but this one ain't a bad idea tbh.

:gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

I know this era has been a mess but it just doesn't makes any sense this new track being the lead single. Yeah, in January they said that the first single was coming soon and this one is going to the radio... and then? I think it's just a promotional single 

iv9uXjw.gif

Summer has been slow to come

Purple sunsets setting in

Chlorine seeping into the air

Sweltering heat dripping off barely tanned skin

It’s getting quieter inside

Lana is, once again, my song of the season

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

If it becomes a radio hit... I don’t know, she deserves one but it would be awesome if it could be done with her own songs. :/

Imagine if it's a hit and then one of her biggest songs is a remix and the other is a cover I'd scream  :rip:

Friendly reminder that IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES THAT HAVE TASTE she actually had huge (radio) hits with Video Games and Summertime Sadness (the original, not the remix). :) 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif