Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don’t remember who it was or when it was but I swear that there was a “prediction” or “news leak” a while back where they said she would collaborate with someone who used to be a big name in the Rock industry. Help me out here guys.

This was from the 4chan report, that NFR had one big collab with someone big but who is now almost considered an hermit.

I don’t remember who it was or when it was but I swear that there was a “prediction” or “news leak” a while back where they said she would collaborate with someone who used to be a big name in the Rock industry. Help me out here guys.

33o1esg.jpg

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

The original version sounds so much like The NBHD y'all....................... if this is not their collab then idk what could be  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

idc if it’s a collab or not a collab, if it’s a cover or a remake, if it’s on the album or not, if it’s the lead single or not, i’m just so excited, like, the original song’s amazing and the lana snippet sounds so good, whatever it is, it’s gonna be great.

qfrWuBl.png

33o1esg.jpg

So close yet so far from this album

Whoever decided this needs a medal I think it’s a great song for her to cover and push to radio. It’s music and Lana and that is all that matters. She’s warming up for NFR at the end of summer. I’m sure she will put out another 1 or 2 songs after this too. I’m excited!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

This was from the 4chan report, that NFR had one big collab with someone big but who is now almost considered an hermit.

Thank you! Do y’all think the description is similar to Sublimes recent fame? I don’t keep up with them so I can’t say they’ve been hermits. Also, the instagram snippet gained 700,000+ views in 3 hrs already. This will be pretty big.

giphy.gif

33o1esg.jpg

1. Why haven’t I seen this before??

2. VB REDUCED BY A MINUTE?? NOT MAH BABY!!! :crai: I’ll definitely change it to the long 10 minutes version we already have when I add the album to my iPod. :poordat:

3. This review made me hopeful again, I can’t wait to hear the album now! :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The tracklist might be this

MAC

VB

HIADT

HTD

HIAB

Doin Time

IYC

“Stronger than you really are”

Cinnamon

NFR

Possibly:

IMBSFBSH

Hey Blue Baby

& Bartender

That’s 13 tracks. :toofunny:

I hope there’s 16.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Thank you! Do y’all think the description is similar to Sublimes recent fame? I don’t keep up with them so I can’t say they’ve been hermits. Also, the instagram snippet gained 700,000+ views in 3 hrs already. This will be pretty big.

I honestly don’t follow Sublime other than the occasional song from them on the radio. They’re still around I think. Plus the 4chan report mentioned a « him », while Sublime is a group...

edit: thanks to @Nobody, Sublime broke up when the singer OD-ed. So maybe that report refers to another member of the group, if any of it is true. 

2. VB REDUCED BY A MINUTE?? NOT MAH BABY!!! :crai: I’ll definitely change it to the long 10 minutes version we already have when I add the album to my iPod. :poordat:

3. This review made me hopeful again, I can’t wait to hear the album now! :flutter:

there was no confirmation on whether this person was trolling or not but idk it does seem rather interesting and i like to believe any kind of uncomfirmed lana news :) but whatevs let the era finally begin!!!

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

33o1esg.jpg

this is faker than the $3 bill

qfrWuBl.png

I honestly don’t follow Sublime other than the occasional song from them on the radio. They’re still around I think. Plus the 4chan report mentioned a « him », while Sublime is a group...

Didn't Sublime break up when the singer died 

That description got me hyped agin for sure when it came out in March, though a 4chan report is far from reliable (Reddit looks like CNN compared to it). But if half of it is true, holy shit.