Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i cannot believe i see comments (even from lana stans) saying that the cover is bad...

like you have heard less than a 30 second snippet. how can you judge it from that? i can’t relate.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i cannot believe i see comments (even from lana stans) saying that the cover is bad...

like you have heard less than a 30 second snippet. how can you judge it from that? i can’t relate.

Seriously.

People are already firing up the BBQ. Fuck.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Don't get me wrong but we might get Doin' Time before next week because I saw a person say that the song is usually out a week or two before radio impact 

They usually release the song a couple days before radio impact, not weeks. They'll probably release it on the 17th.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

wait really?????

She said so about the time of Paradise’s release in an interview. Thus the ‘sweet child of mine’ lyric as well as the mention of ‘roses.’

If you Google it you might find one or more mentions of it. There was a 2012 Rolling Stone article about the two of them dating, plus she wrote ‘Axl Rose Husband ‘ about him.

we going :airplane: 2000 pages sweaties 

-V magazine

-Doin' Time

-Eventual Tracklist + Coverart in December

-5th Fan/Promo/Lead/Spunky single drop (Septovemberly)

we going :airplane: 2000 pages sweaties 

-V magazine

-Doin' Time

-Eventual Tracklist + Coverart in December

-5th Fan/Promo/Lead/Spunky single drop (Septovemberly)

if the track list/cover art really does finally come in december i’m hanging myself with my skip rope tonight a la jackie kennedy :toofunny:

Again you all assume the 3 songs shes released will make the album, at this stage we really dont know so we cant complain about cohesive issues. Venice Bitch is 1 year old......

lana literally recently said MAC and VB were released first because theyre her favorite songs from the album

pretty sure she said it in the same interview where she said she was releasing 2 more songs before the album release

Did some digging -

Was looking around and found concrete evidence that the Sublime cover is featured in (and done for) the new Sublime documentary that premiered at Tribeca Film Festival a couple of days ago. The song is featured at the end of the film during the credits.

image0.png

image0.png

It seems to have only been done for the documentary and will not be featured on NFR.

ARTICLE: https://www.vulture.com/2019/04/tribeca-film-festival-2019-sublime-documentary-review.html

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Did some digging -

Was looking around and found concrete evidence that the Sublime cover is featured in (and done for) the new Sublime documentary that premiered at Tribeca Film Festival a couple of days ago. The song is featured at the end of the film during the credits.image0.pngimage0.png

It seems to have only been done for the documentary and will not be featured on NFR.

ARTICLE: https://www.vulture.com/2019/04/tribeca-film-festival-2019-sublime-documentary-review.html

this is so humilating.mp4