Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

or, it's old as shit, as i originally thought

when is the last time her hair looked like that?

lmfao imagine. everyone commenting "omg you look like you did years ago!" and shes cackling because it aint her now.

Can you stop complaining? This is not the fault of Lana or her managers. She made a song that is part of the Soundtrack of a documentary that already had a premiere date. She obviously had to talk about it. It's not like the release of this song puts pressure on her to release songs that are part of 'Norman Fucking Rockwell'.

By the way, the song sounds very good.

people wouldn't be complaining about this if she didn't tease NFR and then forget about her for a year 

So here we go back down the fucking drain. Why can we never win? She literally promotes a doc song that’s not even gonna be on NFR rather than NFR material I-

And let's face it, she only did THAT because the documentary is out and she had to.

If she could put it off for 8 months, she would.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

people wouldn't be complaining about this if she didn't tease NFR and then forget about her for a year 

I know, I'm not talking about people complaining that 'Norman Fucking Rockwell' is literally forgotten, but I'm talking about them complaining that Lana didn't mention anything about the album just because she has to promote the song she recorded for the documentary.

Suddenly all the excitement disappeared

Well, it clears up some confusion, because it seemed really odd to release this cover as a lead for NFR.

And I'd rather have this cover than have nothing.

It really would be self-sabotage to not use the momentum from this release to promote NFR ... so hopefully some NFR tracks will follow shortly.

Well, it clears up some confusion, because it seemed really odd to release this cover as a lead for NFR.

And I'd rather have this cover than have nothing.

I’m still happy we’re getting the song, but I thought the release of NFR was actually happening and we would get the traclisting and pre order pretty soon after this, but now I just know she’s gonna be gone for another few months leaving us with no news about the actual album

not gonna lie, i'd rather she just quit music than keep doing this. sorry if this has been said before but i remember when born to die came out and she said she "may make just one album" (sorry can't cite the source, was an interview), i feel like the intent to drop what she feels is her best work and then stop is the kind of thing she always felt romantic about, she just probably hasn't been able to do it cos the stakes are higher

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Can you stop complaining? This is not the fault of Lana or her managers. She made a song that is part of the Soundtrack of a documentary that already had a premiere date. She obviously had to talk about it. It's not like the release of this song puts pressure on her to release songs that are part of 'Norman Fucking Rockwell'.

By the way, the song sounds very good.

I mean. We are on the album pre release page, add to the equation that all we want's confirmation on something that is literally behind by months doesn't really go down as smooth as we'd like. New music, great, seriously yay! But I mean, for most, it's more of a distraction to delaying something we'd still like to think is inevitably coming, u know? 

The song does sound really good, she brings the right amount of mystique to it imo right? 

UV/Honeymoon

I’m lolinggg someone in Sublime’s IG comments just called Lana a latina queentenor.gif?itemid=5938323

Lenara Del Ramos Reyes

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

can’t wait for the fake wokes to either say she’s queerbaiting for keeping the pronouns or being homophobic for changing them

She didn’t change the pronouns for Blue Velvet, so it might be the same for this one.

or, it's old as shit, as i originally thought

when is the last time her hair looked like that?

Leaving Hillsong in the cover of darkness the other night?

I had the impression that she must've done this in the last few days because she only dyed her hair that colour, what, last Thursday?

Sis is too lazy to dye her hair for one 28-second-long snippet ... she would only bother if she was gonna do other stuff. I think we'll get more from her not long after this song is released.

This is just like the Met Gala, don't @ me, let me live amongst my delusions.