Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wish she would fucking SAY SOMETHING, what is this? lead single? gurl...

That's why I hope there's a radio interview or a livestream. This is where we get all we need to know.

If nothing happens when the track drops, then we have to consider a possible silent treatment from her again and see Doin' Time as an appetizer. 

1. Why haven’t I seen this before??

2. VB REDUCED BY A MINUTE?? NOT MAH BABY!!! :crai: I’ll definitely change it to the long 10 minutes version we already have when I add the album to my iPod. :poordat:

3. This review made me hopeful again, I can’t wait to hear the album now! :flutter:

girl you did not

idc if it’s a collab or not a collab, if it’s a cover or a remake, if it’s on the album or not, if it’s the lead single or not, i’m just so excited, like, the original song’s amazing and the lana snippet sounds so good, whatever it is, it’s gonna be great.

Same, as long as it's officially released and available to stream im happy. I would even prefer it not to be on the album since I want the album to have more new songs on it and if this is on it we've probably already heard half or more of the album.

I also didnt plan on listening to any of the albums songs again until the album but the wait has been too long theres no way im avoiding this :sadcore: :crying4:

She will probably collab with Bradley's son since he has a band, just like she collabed with Sean Lennon. She enjoys collabing with people who ride their parents coattails :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

can we let this flop so miss thing learns something about leaving us in the dark for 5 months

Lana flopping?

giphy.gif

I think the album’s pretty cohesive so far. Like, people thought IYC was part of [REDACTED], and people also think the “stronger” snippet is part of HiaB. MAC and VB go well together, and HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI def fits in with all the piano that’s going on w all the tracks. To me personally all the songs go well with eachother except for [REDACTED], but the version of HTD with beats does go well together with [REDACTED], and also [REDACTED] got the piano at the beginning which goes w most of the songs, so yeah, the album’s pretty cohesive, if the tracklisting’s done right it’ll flow really nicely.

qfrWuBl.png

I don’t remember who it was or when it was but I swear that there was a “prediction” or “news leak” a while back where they said she would collaborate with someone who used to be a big name in the Rock industry. Help me out here guys.

This was from the 4chan report, that NFR had one big collab with someone big but who is now almost considered an hermit.

33o1esg.jpg

:wat: holy fucking shitballs :mj3:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I think the album’s pretty cohesive so far. Like, people thought IYC was part of [REDACTED], and people also think the “stronger” snippet is part of HiaB. MAC and VB go well together, and HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI def fits in with all the piano that’s going on w all the tracks. To me personally all the songs go well with eachother except for [REDACTED], but the version of HTD with beats does go well together with [REDACTED], and also [REDACTED] got the piano at the beginning which goes w most of the songs, so yeah, the album’s pretty cohesive, if the tracklisting’s done right it’ll flow really nicely.

tumblr_p5tbns5ETS1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

is there something im not getting with the redacteds?