Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

CAN I JUST SAY ONE LAST THING THAT IS OFF TOPIC IM SORRY FOR OT POSTS RECENTLY BUT I GOTTA SAY THIS

has anyone else noticed how (mostly) everyone has gotten along since those couple songs have leaked? It’s almost like LB has been a little different recently (and I hope it stays this way lol)

Same. It's really, actually pretty nice. Lanaboards, indivisible, with Doin' Time and snippets for all 7Weu8s5.gif

UV/Honeymoon

It took her three years to complete Hope is A Dangerous Thing...

I can't

3 years for a song with no production other than a piano that sounds like it was recorded in mono at 128kbps... :eartha:

it took me 2 years to write this song .. it's not about how huge the production is. songwriting can be a painful and difficult process.

it took me 2 years to write this song .. it's not about how huge the production is. songwriting can be a painful and difficult process.

As a writer, I understand. But all I'm saying is... considering how much time she had, there were countless opportunities to add more to the production. Hell, how long did it take to write black beauty? And after it leaked, she STILL went back and added more to.the sound

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Hope is her most beautiful lyrics since Honeymoon, idk why u guys are suprise.. I mean a trash and lazy production? ye! but lyrical one of her best.

I agree!

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

As a writer, I understand. But all I'm saying is... considering how much time she had, there were countless opportunities to add more to the production. Hell, how long did it take to write black beauty? And after it leaked, she STILL went back and added more to.the sound

Maybe it started with a lot and it evolved into a simple piano ballad

negAbhB.png

Maybe it started with a lot and it evolved into a simple piano ballad

If that was what happened, I think I might appreciate it a little bit more. That gives the impression that as time went on she let go of her grand style and wants us to focus on what she has to say...

Which might be true. But at the same time I will never stop loving her Orchestral songs

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I know it's completely off topic but please don't mind me. Do you have a Spotify where I can listen to your music? Or did you post the albums online to download them?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

We know Lana's artistiqué choices this year are very personal so we'll never really know.

I like the theory that this album is so influenced by poetry that the focus is 100% on the lyrics -- hence Hope's almost acapalla production + the talking-singing style this era.

I know it's completely off topic but please don't mind me. Do you have a Spotify where I can listen to your music? Or did you post the albums online to download them?

haha no they're not on Spotify! But I hope to upload them once I release my next album which isn't happening anytime soon :rip: 

I could send you a link to download my songs though! Cassis and the EPs, Gemstones and Music for Sleeping. Whatever you want :)