Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I mean, yeah, Cruel World and Shades Of Cool are fantastic songs, but if she picks these two to describe herself as a person, I feel kinda feel sorry for her. I would've thought she's in a better place now?

If not, that could be a good thing artistically. I know I write my best at my worst and I’m 99% sure she does too. That could mean we’ll have a UV 2.0 or something similar. Not trying to say I hope she’s in a bad place but if she is at least she has this medium she can get it out through and we’ll have great music from her at the same time so

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The cool thing about Ultra is that she talks about a male person like can make him better but u can clear see thats is about her. I hope she do it again on NFR

Maybe I could save you from your sins (MAC)

I think we’ll see some of that as well in other songs from NFR

LDR7 80’s infused pop more upbeat and faster

oh, yes. I'd die for something Hollywood esque 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

synthy disco inspired album, MMITPM based

sorry for being stupid but what song is MMITPM?

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

CAN I JUST SAY ONE LAST THING THAT IS OFF TOPIC IM SORRY FOR OT POSTS RECENTLY BUT I GOTTA SAY THIS

has anyone else noticed how (mostly) everyone has gotten along since those couple songs have leaked? It’s almost like LB has been a little different recently (and I hope it stays this way lol)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

CAN I JUST SAY ONE LAST THING THAT IS OFF TOPIC IM SORRY FOR OT POSTS RECENTLY BUT I GOTTA SAY THIS

has anyone else noticed how (mostly) everyone has gotten along since those couple songs have leaked? It’s almost like LB has been a little different recently (and I hope it stays this way lol)

it’s like the whole of LB just got the D

Only 7 days until we get Doin' Time. I'm really excited because it sounds so 90's. It's a cool song you can just jam to whenever, and that's what I like about it because you don't have to be in a specific mindset to listen to it. Like with HIADT I feel like I have to be really sad and focused to pay attention to it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Only 7 days until we get Doin' Time. I'm really excited because it sounds so 90's. It's a cool song you can just jam to whenever, and that's what I like about it because you don't have to be in a specific mindset to listen to it. Like with HIADT I feel like I have to be really sad and focused to pay attention to it.

Or even sooner maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if we get it this week

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

which would be even more gross since there's a +15 year gap between the two

don't want to take it there but i also believe its very sexist how our society can't take a man and a woman working together without thinking they're banging or something like that :rip:

Agreed.

And what’s “gross” about their age difference? Why does that matter at all?

Agreed.

And what’s “gross” about their age difference? Why does that matter at all?

Wasn't she underage at the time she produced Melodrama? Sis................

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Wait was it specifically said that Doin Time is ONLY for the documentary?

Cause I still think it would make sense for it to be a single from NFr, she was talking about experimenting with sounds too

Wait was it specifically said that Doin Time is ONLY for the documentary?

Cause I still think it would make sense for it to be a single from NFr, she was talking about experimenting with sounds too

I mean it's all speculation since most of her songs from movie soundtracks are outtakes from albuns, no? Y&B was a Paradise track, Big Eyes was from Honey (or UV?) and sonically Doin' Time sounds a lot like the first half of LFL. But recently HBO included TNC in one of their documentaries so who knows  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I mean it's all speculation since most of her songs from movie soundtracks are outtakes from albuns, no? Y&B was a Paradise track, Big Eyes was from Honey (or UV?) and sonically Doin' Time sounds a lot like the first half of LFL. But recently HBO included TNC in one of their documentaries so who knows  :creep:

I hope it’s another Summer Bummer situation but with actually suiting production and it would bring us closer to the album drop