Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

0,000000001% Lana News saying she can take how much time she wants to finish the album

I seriously hope she buys cha cha matcha gift cards for the constant babysitting those fans do  :ohno:  

locals only

im already excited for her IG post acknowledging MAC's 1 year anniversary saying how much she loves the song while were still waiting for info on NFR

"A gem from the past year, so proud of this one Xx. Thanks Jack for the artistry and help, thank u God for the inspiration, thank u to my besties who've helped the art. More to come"

Her next 2 posts better be the album cover then tracklist... I honestly don't even need a date.

I'd take the album cover with a caption like "luv this collection of songs me and jack made, can't wait for u to hear them" or like "NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL coming soon"

"A gem from the past year, so proud of this one Xx. Thanks Jack for the artistry and help, thank u God for the inspiration, thank u to my besties who've helped the art. More to come"

we could consider ourselves lucky if she wrote that last sentence

image.png

Not me getting my hopes up again. She’s not gonna post anything good. She’s not gonna post anything good. She’s not gonna post anything good. She’s not gonna post anything good.

"i luv the songs i put out" yeah i should hope so!

"hey guys, i'm just posting to say that i fucking hate the songs i put out over the last year  :hooker: "

it's just the way i feel