Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the year is 2031

-gaga finally released lg6

-dua lipa has a vegas residency

-lana has posted yet another picture of her poetry book to instagram with the simple caption of:

"violets bent backwards coming soon kids"

nfr is nowhere to be seen and is suspected to never have existed

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I think its paranoid to think she reads here ever. She just literally is trying to have a “teehee” moment and its in really poor taste, esp w her manager Ed reposting but what ev I guess they like losing money.

This gimmick may work for NFR’s album cycle but in the long run she is DEFINITELY alienating her fans. Once you lose people’s respect it is very difficult to build it back up.

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Ok so is is 2.23 in the morning

I just saw her insta poat

4 songs she loves

which means there is no album

right???

Here Are 4 Different Unrelated Songs I released Last Year For No Purpose At All - I....

The reason why she posted that on Instagram is because she's starting rehearsals for tour in case she forgot the lyrics to Video Games or the tired ass choreo she's been doing of Off To The Races for like 4 years and remembered she's a musician and not a Starbucks barista

Was just listening to UV & just wanted to say there will never be an album like it. I mean seriously what in the fuck was she smoking when she made it and how do I get 30 pounds of it

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I’ve never hated someone and loved someone so much at the same time. This bitch. Like, she HAS to know what she is doing. She’s being cheeky and it gives me faith that old Lana isn’t gone. Like, she wouldn’t make an obviously inflammatory post like that if that album wasn’t coming sometime right??? RIGHT??

i want miss del rey to release a formal apology for the utter clusterfuck this era has been along with the album i want it printed in the booklet and on the back of the cd actually just make it the album cover for fucks sake

i want to see TEARS

i want laura lee to eat her heart out

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Y'all, the album's still coming, she's just waiting for the poetry book to be out like she said back in like september. She probs didn't know it was gonna take this long to publish a poetry book, but her plans of dropping the poetry first and after that dropping the album seem to still be a thing. The entire album's done, it's fully mixed, it's ready for release, she's just waiting for the poetry book to be ready. She said a couple of months ago that it'll take a few months, we'll see.

qfrWuBl.png

i want miss del rey to release a formal apology for the utter clusterfuck this era has been along with the album i want it printed in the booklet and on the back of the cd actually just make it the album cover for fucks sake

I mean... this era wouldn’t nearly be the mess it is if y’all had just sat back and simply had patience

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

ok but shes clearly trying to keep a somewhat cohesive feed... im assuming shes gonna post two more times??????

You're right ... a quick analysis of her feed reveals that she's definitely been posting in 3s ... those of us with OCD are very twitchy rn I would hope that the next two posts would be about a new song, but they will probably be something lame, like festival ads.

The comments are, of course, spew-worthy.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream