Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

are people really gonna buy her poetry book? :creep: unless it's really 1$ i think it's discutable ; if it's beautiful, i'd prolly just get it just for the aesthetic. 
but if it's more expensive than a buck and looks like trash i clearly won't. I'm not gonna buy the alboom, that's for sure, and i don't think that i actually will buy the poetry book, after all its bitch piss-filter ass made us go thru. 

I love poetry and like Lana's poems. I will buy her poetry book if it's affordable. If it's going to be $50+ like her "lyrics book" I will need to pass. 

But to be honest, I think Lana isn't going to release her poetry book. It will be just like every other project that she said she'll do but never releases it.  :(

Because Edward Hooper isn’t as well known a name. It’s not instantly recognizable in the way Norman Rockwell is.

Just the opposite

I am.sure many people know Hooper

and no one Norman

I am the one who pretty much kno2s hisory of art

yet never heard of Norman before she announced the album

of course Mark Fucking Rothko would be even better

And tbh... I know hopper, but Norman Rockwell? Who's that... Maybe cuz I'm Argentinian lol

true

maybe in US he is more well known

Internationaly Hooper is maybe the most well known

I've never read it, but doesn't the bible say some shit about not worshipping idols?

Maybe Churchome told her she has to try to dissolve her fanbase, so she's doing this so we all fuck off.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Norman Rockwell is arguably the most famous american painter of the 20th century whose paintings and illustrations reflected the american spirit and problems that america faced during WW2

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/oct/12/norman-rockwell-american-patriot

maybe he is most famous in US

in the world he is certainly not neither famois nor best known

something is going on, I wish we were in on the situation, things just seem strange 

so I'm not just paranoid in thinking Lana might be more than just lazy

Legit I don't think it's a coincidence that she was tweeting about things changing, about being able to make art for the beauty of it, and the next week she's in the studio with Jack.

my desktop photo is an edward hopper painting! this one is one of my favorite pieces of art ever

I know this painting. I like his work in general but from americand Mark Rothko is my favorite

as you can see by my avatar here

I think Hooper and Norman are kinda similar

but Hooper seems more artistic to me

while Norman is too kitsch and roccoco bad...

The fact that we still have NO specific date and it’s supposedly coming so soon.......... 

If she's putting out a lead single she's cutting it really fine im terms of timing which is why I suspect it's lies

If she's putting out a lead single she's cutting it really fine im terms of timing which is why I suspect it's lies

I’m still hoping she’d pull off a surprise preorder a month before the release along with the song just like she did with Honeymoon, I literally won’t stop talking ab this amazing concept  :bodyisready: and then she put out like 2 more songs  :flutter: 

A couple of months wasn’t exactly specific anyway. I’m firmly in the September camp. I”m sure she will have a single by early to mid August. We are 6-8 weeks away from music and an album so surely we can all calm down now...we have waited 10 months a few weeks will fly by.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance