Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ok but speaking ab dreams i had a dream a couple days ago and i was gonna mention it on here but i totally forgot and didnt get reminded till seeing another user post ab ldr dreams but basically i was hearing a new lana track and im unsure of what the setting or context was but alll i remember is there was a new track and it almost sounded like if Best American Record took a trip to hawaii? if that makes any sense LOL idk how but my mind literally put together a fucking ldr song and i remember waking up thinking "holy shit is this how musicians dream and then they actually make it reality" bc a lot of artists do say stuff comes to them in their dreams. anyways im no musician so i would have no idea how to recreate what i heard but damn it felt refreshing and i was just so interested on how powerful the human mind can be to create something that im pretty sure i never heard before? her vocals werent clear they were kinda foggy and random but what ever it was it was satisfying as hell. i hope i have some future forseeing ability and i ended up hearing a track off the album bc im that powerful

tenor.gif

Imagine feeling that entitled to someone’s attention. She’s a musician, not your pet. Artists shouldn’t have to die to escape you.

You’re missing the entire point people are trying to make. People aren’t cool with the unprofessionalism attached to this release, so obviously people are going to be vocal about possibly not being interested in future releases. There are plenty of artists I enjoy whose music I stopped listening to for various reasons- some have passed, some alive, some who just quit music. Some did some fucked up shit and I stopped looking forward to new music. Some I’ve stopped because I prefer listening to different genres/artists at a specific time of the year. Does that stop me from enjoying the music I have of them? No. I think it’s as simple as “life happens”. No one expects a whole much from Lana concerning her work ethic at this point, they’re just frustrated and vocalizing that. If that triggers anger in you, then I’d recommend going to a different thread or to talk about what you DO like to change the subject or start a different topic. Because these reaches are... not productive.

How is it policing other people's feelings? Go home girl.

Hope I don’t offend you in saying this, but you usually reply to members who vocalize their discontentment with how things are going with this album and you get really defensive about Lana at times when people are just trying to explain themselves. Just something I noticed. A bit of a pattern at this point, dude.

This thread is a social experiment. How long do u starve stans before we start eating each other alive?

Less than a year~ lolz

I'd love her to do some really exciting merchandise but it's just realistic this era...

• Norman Fucking Rockwell deluxe box set (Norman Fucking Rockwell exclusive orange coloured LP, Norman Fucking Rockwell CD, bound photo book with never before seen photos, lyrics and extracts of Lana's poetry, Doin Time 7" picture disc single)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell collector's edition picture disc LP
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell cassette tape (randomly selected, available in 3 colours; orange, salmon and green)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell online exclusive green coloured LP

• Mariners Apartment Complex / Venice Bitch 7" single (limited edition yellow coloured vinyl single)
  • Mariners Apartment Complex / Venice Bitch cassette tape (yellow coloured cassette tape)

• Hey Blue Baby / I Must Be So Stupid For Being So Happy 7" single (limited edition blue coloured vinyl single)

She could still do bundles with t-shirts, lithographs and the poetry book.

Okay we're gonna need one of you Portuguese-speaking bitches to tell us if this has any new info (doubtful, but we must exhaust all avenues ...)

https://twitter.com/LDRaddic/status/1150149775888662528

Also, the fact that someone thought it was okay to not only take that first picture, but put it in a magazine makes me want to kms.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm gonna cry if the album cover is a just a picture we've already seen with a filter slapped onto it :crai:

Don’t give her ideas she reads these threads

Okay we're gonna need one of you Portuguese-speaking bitches to tell us if this has any new info (doubtful, but we must exhaust all avenues ...)

Also, the fact that someone thought it was okay to not only take that first picture, but put it in a magazine makes me want to kms.

It’s nothing it translates ‘Our international correspondent sent this photo direct from Portugal to the magazine 'Tracklist'’

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Don’t give her ideas she reads these threads

It’s nothing it translates ‘Our international correspondent sent this photo direct from Portugal to the magazine 'Tracklist'’

I mean the article. I can see it mentions NFR but I don't know what any of the rest of it says.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'd love her to do some really exciting merchandise but it's just realistic this era...

• Norman Fucking Rockwell deluxe box set (Norman Fucking Rockwell exclusive orange coloured LP, Norman Fucking Rockwell CD, bound photo book with never before seen photos, lyrics and extracts of Lana's poetry, Doin Time 7" picture disc single)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell collector's edition picture disc LP
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell cassette tape (randomly selected, available in 3 colours; orange, salmon and green)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell online exclusive green coloured LP

• Mariners Apartment Complex / Venice Bitch 7" single (limited edition yellow coloured vinyl single)
  • Mariners Apartment Complex / Venice Bitch cassette tape (yellow coloured cassette tape)

• Hey Blue Baby / I Must Be So Stupid For Being So Happy 7" single (limited edition blue coloured vinyl single)

She could still do bundles with t-shirts, lithographs and the poetry book.

lana if ur reading this just pick 2 i don’t have this much money

UbsOye5.png

it doesn't says anything new :/ they just mention that the album is still without a release date, 3 singles are already known, was produced by Jack Antonoff and other things we already know

the rest of the article talks about her life (albums, career, etc), collaborations she has already done, ...

iv9uXjw.gif