Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I had a terrible thought late last night while listening to HIAB snippets. What if all the snippets she's posted on insta are just demos/early mixes and the songs are gonna sound totally different and we'll never hear the full versions of those demos? 

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I worry about that sometimes too, but then I think of the title track snippet which sounds similarly produced to the earlier ones and was teased quite recently. Jack probs like to have a cohesion to anything with his name on it so I imagine if the title track stayed that way, hopefully the rest of the record did. Ill riot if Cinnamon is produced any other way. Its midnight sparkling perfection and ill have it no other way. 

I had a terrible thought late last night while listening to HIAB snippets. What if all the snippets she's posted on insta are just demos/early mixes and the songs are gonna sound totally different and we'll never hear the full versions of those demos?

I’m calling the police

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I hope not because those piano ballads all sound so gorgeous

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Wait, has she specifically said that she’s gonna put out 2 more songs before the album drops?

No that was a video from a concert that some fan probably cut in purpose to sound like she said that

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

So now she's busy shooting the video for the soundtrack collab. If the album was released I would be so excited and thrilled to see it, but now... :crossed: When will she be busy releasing NFR?

I can't stand this сука

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She is probably waiting for the song and video to blow up to put the pre order up and release NFR because like it or not it will be the only promo this era will get

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

So now she's busy shooting the video for the soundtrack collab. If the album was released I would be so excited and thrilled to see it, but now... :crossed: When will she be busy releasing NFR?

I thought the CA song would determine when NFR was going to be released, expecting the song to be out by now. But the CA song is nowhere to be seen so why isn’t she releasing the goddamn album?!?