Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

you got a spare $50k? buy tix & plane tix to 20+ shows around the world lol like duh! x

oh shit i forgot i have to be rich... or at least beg my parents for a small loan of $50,000. (:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Y'all can hate me but I highkey hope that HTD has the production from the October livestream because the organ and the beat are dope and it'll be an iconic and sweet bop!  :flutter:  

do you have a link to a recording of the livestream?

giphy.gif

so do we think there will be any upbeat tracks on NFR bc ive started wondering what exactly Lana pegs as Red hot chili peppers vibes. none of the songs we've got so far give RHCP at all.  gotta be some shit we havent heard

so do we think there will be any upbeat tracks on NFR bc ive started wondering what exactly Lana pegs as Red hot chili peppers vibes. none of the songs we've got so far give RHCP at all.  gotta be some shit we havent heard

I doubt it tbh. And Lana’s kinda shit with describing music so I’d take it with a grain of salt until we hear it for ourselves. This is the same woman who described Ultraviolence as ~*~“jazzy”~*~

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

she said the record was "introspective sad girl shit", so i don't think so

giphy.gif

I doubt it tbh. And Lana’s kinda shit with describing music so I’d take it with a grain of salt until we hear it for ourselves. This is the same woman who described Ultraviolence as ~*~“jazzy”~*~

I honestly had post-apocalyptic elysium, space station altered carbon vibes from her future jazz descript in the vein of Dayglo Reflection but it never really happened, close to it was her collabs w the Weeknd

UV/Honeymoon