Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Back when Venice Bitch was released and she did the interview she said it was on the album

Wait, what? I don't remember her ever confirming Bartender being on the album...

She literally never said that  :rip:

She said that? :O

It’s these moments when I think my NFR timeline would be perfect to double check if something happened or not. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i hope Hey Blue Baby and Stupid For Feeling So Happy are on the album

i knoe she said theyre not but Coachella wasnt supposed to be on LFL as well so

Since when was Coachella not supposed to be on Lust For Life? I'm so confused with all these allegations and assumptions today, something in the water?

It’s these moments when I think my NFR timeline would be perfect to double check if something happened or not. :creep:

Omg she had to reshoot the cover for NFR............ I wonder what it could've been

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Since when was Coachella not supposed to be on Lust For Life? I'm so confused with all these allegations and assumptions today, something in the water?

literally anyone on LB or twitter during the lfl pre release would remember this don’t get cocky

someone @‘d universal poland on twitter, they directly responded saying coachella wasn’t on the album and it was just a promo single. time rolls around, we get the tracklist, it turns out to be wrong and a lot of people and devastated.

Noah fence but I don’t want VB, MAC or Hope on the album taking up space. Love VB & MAC but we’ve had those songs for damn near a year, make space for the new girls.

i mean, every time she introduces VB and MAC in her shows she says they're from her upcoming album, so those 2 are for sure in it. as for Hope, it's anyone's guess but i'd say it's also gonna be.

(This is the wrong thread but) Lana never confirmed if Coachella would be on the album or not when she put the track out, and fans heard from Universal Poland that it would not be on LFL. That’s why we keep saying that Lana made last minute-changes (also that she recorded Change hours before the deadline) and why we’re wondering if she swapped Yosemite with Coachella, a song she had mentioned in almost every interview.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i hope Hey Blue Baby and Stupid For Feeling So Happy are on the album

i knoe she said theyre not but Coachella wasnt supposed to be on LFL as well so

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't want those two songs anywhere near NFR :rip:

Like yeah they're cute it was fun to watch them live but that was it, I know Lana can do better  :noparty:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

literally anyone on LB or twitter during the lfl pre release would remember this don’t get cocky

someone @‘d universal poland on twitter, they directly responded saying coachella wasn’t on the album and it was just a promo single. time rolls around, we get the tracklist, it turns out to be wrong and a lot of people and devastated.

Lol, I wasn't being cocky but I thought it was obvious it was part of the record, it was a buzz single and the artwork was an outtake from the album shoot... It was never confirmed to not be a part of the album... just speculation.

(This is the wrong thread but) Lana never confirmed if Coachella would be on the album or not when she put the track out, and fans heard from Universal Poland that it would not be on LFL. That’s why we keep saying that Lana made last minute-changes (also that she recorded Change hours before the deadline) and why we’re wondering if she swapped Yosemite with Coachella, a song she had mentioned in almost every interview.

Yeah I remember her releasing but like you point out it was hearsay or rumours that it wouldn't be included, so I don't get why people are stating it as fact. That was my only point... 

Lol, I wasn't being cocky but I thought it was obvious it was part of the record, it was a buzz single and the artwork was an outtake from the album shoot... It was never confirmed to not be a part of the album... just speculation.

Yeah I remember her releasing but like you point out it was hearsay or rumours that it wouldn't be included, so I don't get why people are stating it as fact. That was my only point...

it’s chill just no ✈️✈️✈️ dominic slander on the tl please

nah i remember people were very upset. like it was a widespread tragedy

ugh I know the tracklist is probably fake but I lowkey love all the song titles Under the Bridge reminds me of this song Look On Down From the Bridge by Mazzy Star (also an album closer), and I want more Mazzy Star/Hope Sandoval songs like MAC  :flutter:  :flutter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gmd1HVGBzk

edit: wtf do video links not work anymore </3 

sgopYhV.gif

under the bridge would be a really weird song for her to cover for an album. a live lounge maybe (a la goodbye kiss) but not an album. also i really dk if she could even get the clearing for that considering how contemporary rhcp’s are

I know that tracklist is fake as hell but what if she covered this?

Would honestly rather have another original song. We already have a cover, which we don't need on the album. She can do a promised cover EP which she'll never do just like the unreleased album that will never happen. 

How do I ban someone from earth? Lmk

That track list feels fake because every song she’s mentioned is on it & we know better than to expect to not get disappointed in one way or another

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

vinyl concept - transparent/cole bottle/green/yellow colour with flowers pressed into them.

i want a special vinyl that’s actually really special.

Your description reminds me of this album cover. :flutter:

XINDbMa.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

something in the water?

I can taste it turning sour

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif