Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Speaking on this topic I really hope Lana changed the “he was cool as h e c k” line in TNBAR

you need to leave

giphy.gif

i hope she keeps the “Why the thousands of girls love the way Bill plays guitar?” in TNBAR. idk why i love that part a lot.

Wait I thought it was “the way the place gets dark”

Edit: oh shit u right

no i don't think so because like its obv he's the one who's gunna take the 1st and 2nd one for the mag cuz he always does why would she mention that??? she never did lol, pretty sure it was for the album

anyways they also mentioned it here

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Norman_Fucking_Rockwell_(album)

ps i miss neil krug :creep:

Lana never confirmed it was for the album cover. This was their 3rd mag cover, but she wrote second. Could it mean the album cover? Maybe, but she never confirmed it and she’s been vague af during this whole era. Says her poetry book will be a $1 and sold in mom and pop shops but her manager says it’ll be released worldwide. Says she’s a Cancer instead of a Gemini and gives a competently different time of when she was born. Says she’s going to cancel shows but doesn’t mention which ones. Lana wiki is also not always 100% correct either. And why would she turn to a different photographer when she keeps going on and on about how much she loves working with her sister? The official album cover we got was the second one. I really don’t think Steven shot anything for her album.

You guys!!

Ava Max on ARTL shared a source file for NFR cover with logos in AI and projekt in Photoshop, apparently they asked the support in her shop to send them the digital cover and they sent him the source file

https://mega.nz/#!zj4DDQRQ!axPcAqn3InRXBIGKTiZ1hl0ES6CJow7YngLMfJ1a2dU

Biff Bam Boom font used on the cover was also bought by someone but idk if it's legal for me to post a link so anyway... PM me I guess? I don't know if that's again LB rules

@@annedauphine goodies for u :teehee:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

You guys!!

Ava Max on ARTL shared a source file for NFR cover with logos in AI and projekt in Photoshop, apparently they asked the support in her shop to send them the digital cover and they sent him the source file

https://mega.nz/#!zj4DDQRQ!axPcAqn3InRXBIGKTiZ1hl0ES6CJow7YngLMfJ1a2dU

Biff Bam Boom font used on the cover was also bought by someone but idk if it's legal for me to post a link so anyway... PM me I guess? I don't know if that's again LB rules

goodies for u :teehee:

OMG THIS LINK WORKS TYSM IM SO EXCITED TO OPEN

I can't believe we have access to that??? Mind blown it's extremely interesting to me, sad there's so few to it

4tdWYMA.png