Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think we're seriously overestimating the naiveity of teenagers, these kids have grown up with technology. Do you think a 15yo Billie stan is incapable of leaking an album? Like they know what they're doing... It's 2019.

This. Not saying that the leak would affect the sales in any shape or form, but, there is no way that kid leaked the album because she wanted to 'share her joy with the world', she knew what she was doing. 

i'm still gonna say if because there is still no proof or whatsoever but if things got shipped early we're gonna get a hq leak (or something that doesn't sound like it's transmitted through a tin can) within the next few days.

theoretically it will only affect people who bought her album on her european store since the girl is british and that means that it's one of the UK-based distributers who somehow messed up. There is still no proper source for this if it was her webshop or urban outfitters or wherever she supposedly ordered this from as she doesn't even claim to have bought it sjkdnf

first people said it's UO but then they switched and said it's lana's webshop like.. make it make sense. there is still not one single person or post who could prove where this cassette came from.

people just making up things and claiming them on twitter or wherever just add to the confusion and there's absolutely no reason to do that in the first place.

i76mrxw.png 

i'm still gonna say if because there is still no proof or whatsoever but if things got shipped early we're gonna get a hq leak (or something that doesn't sound like it's transmitted through a tin can) within the next few days.

theoretically it will only affect people who bought her album on her european store since the girl is british and that means that it's one of the UK-based distributers who somehow messed up. There is still no proper source for this if it was her webshop or urban outfitters or wherever she supposedly ordered this from as she doesn't even claim to have bought it sjkdnf

first people said it's UO but then they switched and said it's lana's webshop like.. make it make sense. there is still not one single person or post who could prove where this cassette came from.

If she is located in the UK then it's highly unlikely that the cassette came from UO. Meaning it's only other source is her official store or somewhere like Amazon, however nobody else seems to have gotten an order early? Or at least they haven't posted about it.

I am in the UK and all my orders remain pending.

enough

i still want a boxset

If she is located in the UK then it's highly unlikely that the cassette came from UO. Meaning it's only other source is her official store or somewhere like Amazon, however nobody else seems to have gotten an order early? Or at least they haven't posted about it.

i ordered for me and 11 of my friends and not all of our orders are combined together they're single orders and all of them are pending

i ordered 3 orders from UO and still pending

i highly doubt it was shipped by accident pretty sure someone who works anywhere related gave it to her 

:smile3:

It’s 100% from UO or at least something UO-related because it’s an exclusive uncensored version of the cassette, not available anywhere else. 

It’s 100% from UO or at least something UO-related because it’s an exclusive uncensored version of the cassette, not available anywhere else. 

but she lives in UK and the shipping is hella expensive to UK so that's why i doubt it

Norman Fucking Rockwell (Deluxe Box Set)

Limited edition pressing of Norman Fucking Rockwell on picture disc LP.

Norman Fucking Rockwell CD

Looking For America 7" blue single.

Poetry book

you see this is the clowning i was talking about, i don't care about people speculating things as that is completely valid and alright but update-accounts, stan accounts and people like eclipse (who i usually defend on here) pretending to know things and presenting them as facts (in some sort of their version of a press report or whatvever - lmao like what) without giving a source or reason for why that happened (even after getting asked for one) don't help finding out where this leak came from at all.

i don't have anything against people who can at least provide sources as to why they believe certain things but pls don't say something and then fail to do so.

i76mrxw.png 

Norman Fucking Rockwell (Deluxe Box Set)

Limited edition pressing of Norman Fucking Rockwell on picture disc LP.

Norman Fucking Rockwell CD

Looking For America 7" blue single.

Poetry book

i almost got a panic attack thought it's up online and checked all of her 392929 stores 

ugh i really want a boxset but i highly doubt she'd make one because if that so she'd sell it earlier damn

which one is the correct one?

"there's things i wanna say to you, but i'll just let you leave" or "there's things i wanna say to you, but i'll just let you live"

genius says the first one but i think the second one is better... 

but she lives in UK and the shipping is hella expensive to UK so that's why i doubt it

UO and most american based stores take much longer to ship to europe, someone in the us should have gotten in like last week if that were the case.

there's also not an easy way to find out where the cassette came from as there is with cds as lana's cassette's only ever gotten one international pressing, her CDs get pressings according to different regions (a US-pressing, usually some pressings for Europe, some for South America etc.).

i76mrxw.png 

@@Amadeus @@UltraviolenceBaby This actually may be even more messy than we think. 1. She’s from UK and somehow she got an US-exclusive edition of the album. 2. She posted photos of the CASSETTE, but then she claimed to a bunch of people that’s the recordings are not from the cassette, but from the CD.

idk I lowkey think she’s somehow a troll and she’s not the source, or at least not a MAIN source of the leak. And this is why there should be some kind of investigation from Lana’s management, but yeah, they don’t care at all.

which one is the correct one?

"there's things i wanna say to you, but i'll just let you leave" or "there's things i wanna say to you, but i'll just let you live"

genius says the first one but i think the second one is better... 

i love the fact that you signed up with us to ask that question lol

i honestly didn't know i never heard the snippets or the leak cuz im waiting for aug 30th

Not to mention that she’s claiming that she’s not a Lana fan at all but somehow she probably knew about FIILY/TG leak and there’s no recording of HTD, which is the least interesting song as we already know all the lyrics and melody from the apple event lol. She exactly knew what she was doing.

i love the fact that you signed up with us to ask that question lol

i honestly didn't know i never heard the snippets or the leak cuz im waiting for aug 30th

omg actually i've been stalking this place for one year but never signed up lol but i think it's the time 

and how omg did you abstain from hearing them?? if i tried to do so i would have heard them in the school or from my friends anyway...

omg actually i've been stalking this place for one year but never signed up lol but i think it's the time 

and how omg did you abstain from hearing them?? if i tried to do so i would have heard them in the school or from my friends anyway...

welcome darling!

i've been doing this 7 years  so im a master at this  :creep:

i get more excited when i hear it when it's officially released, like i have something waiting for lol

Welcome! I love angèle btw  :hooker: