Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

can anyone fill me in, it’s been almost a full day since the leak and i still fail to see any evidence that anyone got their orders early when there is only one and the same source for the leak and that’s not even someone who seems to have been a fan and interested in preordering nfr.

i was already annoyed when people started saying this yesterday when there was no proof for this, so why are people still saying it.

if they were sending out nfr early we would have a hq leak by now.

Regardless of how she got it, she's just a kid and nobody should be blaming her. As if any of us made perfect decisions when we were 15. It's an unfortunate situation for sis and her team but obviously someone dropped the ball for her to have it. Just more mess. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

We could get amazing pictures for the CD?

I hope it's like UV, HM and not like LFL. I really like the background pictures with text on them.

Mfhp.gif

Bartender is such a fragile beauty, talking about trying to maintain a love without being tainted by the media. Love the sobriety shout out as well. 

I agree. My favorite from what I've heard so far.

guys..

I hardly ever comment here; I'm mostly a lurker — but I really need to drop my 2 cents.

I couldn't resist and I gave in listening to the recorded through a moldy washcloth during black Friday potato leak...

&

I've never loved an album so much at first listen.

I don't have a single complaint—even the new lyrics in TNBAR fit perfectly. she changed the whole meaning but it's more along the lines of the latter half of the record and it reminds me of Video Games (in how the verses are about what she's living and the chorus more about what she wishes).

keeping the old lyrics would have kind of repeated the idea behind the title track, while here she admits how she still wants him cuz she sees him for who he really is (which also gives the other side of what she said in Love song)

even closing with her repeating she's still got hope is a brilliant choice.

this album is a beautiful blend of lovely reveries mixed with nostalgia and conflicting thoughts about what she's left behind.

and it sounds sad in a way she never quite fully explored much: honest and raw, rather than UV and BTD dramatic.

Regardless of how she got it, she's just a kid and nobody should be blaming her. As if any of us made perfect decisions when we were 15. It's an unfortunate situation for sis and her team but obviously someone dropped the ball for her to have it. Just more mess. 

Lana and her management. 

People need to lay off the 15 year old. She did what any teenager would have done. Teenagers are crazy and rarely think straight. 

This album should have been released in March like it was suppose to. No one to blame but Lana and her team as much as some idiots on here refuse to acknowledge that. 

giphy.gif

she followed twenty one pilots band hours ago

does that puta even know her album got leaked 

I don't think so. Maybe she locked herself in her house and does nothing and avoids everything.

Mfhp.gif

Did any of you notice that theres a FIILY link on youtube, but cant play it cause "its not available in my country" :( does it work for you guys? I'm still waiting for it in HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd_Vot95AqE

Maybe she wanted to release it but pushed it back. Maybe we get it this week.

Mfhp.gif