Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Of course she knows the album leaked. Y’all expect her to post “hey everyone my album leaked today go find a link xx” or what?

I would laugh so hard.

Mfhp.gif

Of course she knows the album leaked. Y’all expect her to post “hey everyone my album leaked today go find a link xx” or what?

Yeah, she would just alert people to it who don't already know. It's mostly just the stans who know and have it atm, as far as I can tell.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

okay so idk if anyone cares but i have a youtube channel where i do lana videos set to movies and it'd mean the world to me if you guys checked it out. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAGBzL256gCDMpZlFJhPm8Q/about?view_as=subscriber

I've watched your NSBILA video! Ugh you have great taste  :hooker:

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

Hope is actually a standout track from the album for me. The only thing I hate is the title. I've grown to appreciate it more, especially the bridge. I would be lying if I said my eyes don't tear up during the bridge sometimes. 

A modern day woman with a weak constitution, cause I've got monsters still under my bed that i could never fight off

I still don't kbow why they are holding back The Greatest and FIILY after they "leaked" through Google and YT. Would habe been better to just push them out there instead of stubbornly sticking to their (new?) release schedule. The amount of streamd they probably lost that way ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

of course no, but she used to say comments such as:

https://twitter.com/LanaDelReyArabs/status/833096775166738434?s=20

https://twitter.com/LanaDelReyArabs/status/833099379322023936?s=20

https://twitter.com/LanaDelReyArabs/status/833102349593886720?s=20

that's why im wondering shy she didn't comment

:smile3:

Maybe she's avoiding social media. Must hurt to have the album leak. I'd avoid social media as well if I was her. So much hurtful stuff has been said by fans this era who somehow think they're owed something. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Maybe she's avoiding social media. Must hurt to have the album leak. I'd avoid social media as well if I was her. So much hurtful stuff has been said by fans this era who somehow think they're owed something. 

that's hella sad

i honestly feel so bad it's got leaked, she doesn't deserve this 

She did say "Blue" again! Blue is her fave colour, confirmed!

blue is associated to tears and hence, or sadness

they always mean sad/ depressed when they say i feel blue.. etc

:smile3:

She did say "Blue" again! Blue is her fave colour, confirmed!

I love when she sings blue and in nfr she does it A LOT so I’m soo happy !

Ultraviolence must disagree

No after PWYC the album goes down. It has some good songs like Old Money, Florida Kilos, Is This Happiness & Flipside but the rest is not so good.

Mfhp.gif

To me, Hope is a very good closer, and the tracklist totally makes sense. The catchiest songs are at the beginning, then more “classic” LDR songs, then piano ballads.

Also I agree about the magical aspect of the first listening. I had listened to the Honeymoon leak from UO and didn’t really feel anything with most of the songs; I grew tired of the others very quickly, even though I love them now. Whereas my first listening of LFL was literally stellar, in spite of the lower quality of the songs. I remember feeling extremely strong stuff as I discovered it for the first time in HQ. But of course everyone does what they want to

No after PWYC the album goes down. It has some good songs like Old Money, Florida Kilos, Is This Happiness & Flipside but the rest is not so good.

taste sis! im here for the flipside and old money stanning  :teehee: