Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Do you think she sings bar-t-t-tender like that because it sounds like the sound of a camera shutter? As the song is about hiding from the paparazzi

Woah did not think of that but it's such a great detail. Not sure if that was her intention but it's definetly a nice touch

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I can understand the silence on lana’s Team part at the moment since it was leaked in lq... However, where do they go from there, on Monday? Because that stupid kid sure ai t the only one getting her cassette early. What happens when dozens have the album in their hands?!? One surely will leak it in better quality.

It sure will be a bumpy week ahead...

what are your least fave songs off NFR?

Mine would have to be Love Song, HIAB, Hope and BAR

Literally every other song is flawless, this is such a good fking album

Love Song is my fave but no surprise because the In Your Car snippet has always been the best.

It's the 13 Beacjes of the album aka an immaculate masterpiece that many won't understand.

I can understand the silence on lana’s Team part at the moment since it was leaked in lq... However, where do they go from there, on Monday? Because that stupid kid sure ai t the only one getting her cassette early. What happens when dozens have the album in their hands?!? One surely will leak it in better quality.

It sure will be a bumpy week ahead...

Good that I have another album to keep me entertained until NFR is out.

Mfhp.gif

Hello

I am new to this forum, been a fan since 2011 when I first heard video games and have been obsessed since.

So I had a quick listen to the album leak I Focused on the songs I have been most looking forward to hearing.

they were

Norman fucking Rockwell

Cinnamon girl

Happiness is a butterfly

I love them all I am so ready for the HQ version and I know this is gonna be one, if not the best album.

and i am absolutely IN LOVE with the greatest, I managed to buy it on google play before it was taken off and its brilliant favorite track so far that has been officially released.

in order of what I love the most that has been released so far is

The greatest

Hope is a dangerous thing

Venice bitch

Looking for america

Mariners apartment complex

Doin time

Season of the witch

I have ore ordered the vinyl off her official website and I also have tickets to see her in Manchester and Birmingham.

2019 has been a good year.

I really want that one of her future albums is about New York.

Well AKA was inspired in a big way by the architecture of New York city IIRC so there you have it. Because she used to take long walks as she likes to do and she was inspired while looking around. You can still kind of see that these striking visual landscapes have an effect on her like how she made that picture with the many cranes a single cover or whatever it was.

Can someone explain why y'all are so mad at a CHILD doing something CHILDISH? I feel so bad for that girl that leaked the album. She was just trying to be nice.

giphy.gif

what are your least fave songs off NFR?

Mine would have to be Love Song, HIAB, Hope and BAR

Literally every other song is flawless, this is such a good fking album

This album really is flawless honestly. If I had to pick though I’d say BAR, the original was perfect. Hmmm first listen of Love Song was a little blah to me too as well. Those really are the only two things I can say “negative” about it.

The HIAB slander is a choice though lol! Personally I love it. It is so beautiful. The opening lines and when she goes into the whole “don’t be a jerk” part, just yes. Honestly the whole song is perfect. I love it!

Did she reaaaally leak it tho? I know she recorded it for some rabid lanaboards users, but I doubt she was cunning enough to know to upload the audio on the sites it got posted on. Unless someone specifically directed her to upload them there...

What I’m tryna say is the users who bombarded her DMs begging for it are responsible for the leak, not the child who got her cassette early.

And all of y’all who came for her, saying such horrible things about a kid, y’all need to give yourselves a good look in the mirror and grow tf up

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: