Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It’s not about listening. It’s about (for me) being more spoiled by each post in a thread that was clearly stated earlier in red to use spoilers when talking about the album. I didn’t even log in for most of the day bc that’s all it was, posts about “OH THIS IS MY FAVORITE UGH SHE SHOULDVE CHANGED THIS UGH I LOVE THIS” and then people ranking the songs all day. That’s what the post release thread is for, it’s ruining conversations that would otherwise happen IN THAT THREAD and a lot of us would prolly like to be part of those conversations but we don’t want to hear it not only out of fucking respect for the artists but for our own experience with the album.

And there’s no reason to be hostile with people IN THIS THREAD who feel the same way I do. In a thread made for “BEFORE THE ALBUM”, hence the “pre” in the title????

I can appreciate all of this

I suppose the hard thing is that on the internet everybody has a different level of care for spoilers and when something happens in a fandom people wanna talk about it, especially when it’s a leak, so it’s hard especially on the communities main forum to figure out what to do. Especially when you then have to try balance out everyone and their opinions too, figuring out which people are courteous of those who don’t wanna be spoiler, people who don’tt care about spoilers and the people who go out of there way to spoil it

Idk the internet sucks sometimes

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I love reading opinion posts but AFTER we’ve all heard the actual HQ released version..... I don’t get the point of ranking songs you’ve heard through a toilet why????? It’s fucking stupid lmao

Preliminary hearing

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I once had diarrhea so bad that shit myself in a Food Lion parking lot in front of a girl I was going to propose to later that night. Listening to a fish tank quality leak can't embarrass me

That’s such an old store I haven’t heard of that in forever. Wow throwback 2001

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I once had diarrhea so bad that I shit myself in a Food Lion parking lot in front of a girl I was going to propose to later that night. Listening to a fish tank quality leak can't embarrass me 

It’s like I see an amazing comment, and then I see something more mind blowing when I click “next page”

giphy.gif

1- This era is the messiest mess in the history of messes. 

2 - Lana needs to fire her management and PR. It's obvious they give zero fucks about her because they are too busy giving all their fucks to Billie Eilish and Dua Lipa. 

3- Lana should have released this album when she was suppose to release it. March. This is her fault too. She pissed off a lot of fans and they were begging for leaks because she refused to release the stupid album.  

4 - I can't believe how boring looking is the album booklet. No pictures or lyrics! 

giphy.gif

1- This era is the messiest mess in the history of messes. 

2 - Lana needs to fire her management and PR. It's obvious they give zero fucks about her because they are too busy giving all their fucks to Billie Eilish and Dua Lipa. 

3- Lana should have released this album when she was suppose to release it. March. This is her fault too. She pissed off a lot of fans and they were begging for leaks because she refused to release the stupid album.  

4 - I can't believe how boring looking is the album booklet. No pictures or lyrics! 

Aren't cassette booklets usually a trimmed version with just credits?

I can appreciate all of this

I suppose the hard thing is that on the internet everybody has a different level of care for spoilers and when something happens in a fandom people wanna talk about it, especially when it’s a leak, so it’s hard especially on the communities main forum to figure out what to do. Especially when you then have to try balance out everyone and their opinions too, figuring out which people are courteous of those who don’t wanna be spoiler, people who don’tt care about spoilers and the people who go out of there way to spoil it

Idk the internet sucks sometimes

And I apologize if I came off as hostile myself, I was just frustrated and other people weren’t saying it exactly right to get the point across and I feel like I’ve said what I was wanting others to say before when they were getting chewed out for not listening to it or saying they’re saving it. Some of us have valid reasons I feel like

But thanks for understanding where I’m coming from

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

okay how come NONE of my notifications are loading?

notifications never work but the site's acting up right now in general due to traffic + mods potentially checking shit out right now in regards to the unfortunate events of today

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I will literally rank the songs in front of u rn

I just saw this bye lol

giphy.gif

In response to Ed’s email back to that user about how it’s like “stabbing your best friend in the back”, I truly wonder if he was told the leak was from a cassette that was sent out 2 WEEKS EARLY??? That is not any fan’s fault. Yeah, the girl posted it but is Ed that ignorant to not realize its from something getting sent out early?? C’mon now..

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

okay so idk if anyone cares but i have a youtube channel where i do lana videos set to movies and it'd mean the world to me if you guys checked it out. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAGBzL256gCDMpZlFJhPm8Q/about?view_as=subscriber

also my fav video i made is for venice bitch, set to the sofia coppola movie lost in translation. no it doesn't take place in venice. she doesn't give a fuck! next question! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tdvxDUeqWg

giphy.gif

okay so idk if anyone cares but i have a youtube channel where i do lana videos set to movies and it'd mean the world to me if you guys checked it out. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAGBzL256gCDMpZlFJhPm8Q/about?view_as=subscriber

Do you take requests? If so, please do Push Me Down or Is This Happiness with The Duke Of Burgundy  :diva:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

not some people saying it’s lana’s fault for the leak because she’s been pushing this album back for months when this wasn’t the source of any of the leaks

self righteous crackheads....

i76mrxw.png 

Do you take requests? If so, please do Push Me Down or Is This Happiness with The Duke Of Burgundy  :diva:

I actually did is this happiness already with melancholia dir. lars von trier and starring kirsten dunst!

giphy.gif

The new lyrics of BAR are the messiest she has ever written. They dont make sense at all.

What was she thinking changing the lyrics? That's it, she wasn't thinking. 

It awful. Ignoring the new version and sticking with the older leaked version. 

Our Queen liking Vogue articles about a dress, instead of addressing something about her LQ leaked album.

YAaaas

Kween of prioritizing

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

In response to Ed’s email back to that user about how it’s like “stabbing your best friend in the back”, I truly wonder if he was told the leak was from a cassette that was sent out 2 WEEKS EARLY??? That is not any fan’s fault. Yeah, the girl posted it but is Ed that ignorant to not realize its from something getting sent out early?? C’mon now..

can anyone fill me in, it’s been almost a full day since the leak and i still fail to see any evidence that anyone got their orders early when there is only one and the same source for the leak and that’s not even someone who seems to have been a fan and interested in preordering nfr.

i was already annoyed when people started saying this yesterday when there was no proof for this, so why are people still saying it.

if they were sending out nfr early we would have a hq leak by now.

i76mrxw.png