Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m actually sitting here feeling really bad for this kid. Be honest weren’t you guys excitable and stupid enough at 13 to pull some shit like this? I know I was. She probably had no idea it was this big of a deal when she did it

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

the fact that y'all hated the stronger snippet :lmao:

i can't believe i have to wait 2 more weeks ugh

I loved it from the start so I'm really happy it didn't end up being trash <3

Definitely one of my faves

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Staged intentional leaking is the new promotional strategy that is in vogue!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whats-the-story-behind-song-leaks/

"Playboi Carti" from 'Summer Bummer' & "Juice WRLD" who is connected to Ellie (who is also managed by TAP) Goulding's song 'Hate Me' both mentioned. 

https://depauliaonline.com/37717/artslife/intentionally-leaked-music-is-newest-tactic-for-artists-vying-for-internet-fame/

I don’t expect more posts form Lana or her team until August 30. I think it’s better to avoid a comments section full of people saying the album leaked

So just no promo at all. lol well let’s be honest, that was her plan anyways.

She misses doing nothing most of all

LIZARD PEOPLE

I’m actually sitting here feeling really bad for this kid. Be honest weren’t you guys excitable and stupid enough at 13 to pull some shit like this? I know I was. She probably had no idea it was this big of a deal when she did it

okay can someone explain what happened? 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Staged intentional leaking is the new promotional strategy that is in vogue!

That is why there is radio silence coming from team Lana your doing their work for them for free you stupid little fuckers!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whats-the-story-behind-song-leaks/

https://depauliaonline.com/37717/artslife/intentionally-leaked-music-is-newest-tactic-for-artists-vying-for-internet-fame/

Oh hi Alex Jones

okay can someone explain what happened? 

this legit child posted on instagram how happy she was about getting lana's album in the mail (cassette) this morning. She posted the liner notes and a video of her listening to california. Immediately she was inundated with requests for specific songs, which being nice she shared. Immediately she started getting harassed by the apparent "knights" to Lana's roundtable, and was reported to instagram and to Lana's managers.

this legit child posted on instagram how happy she was about getting lana's album in the mail (cassette) this morning. She posted the liner notes and a video of her listening to california. Immediately she was inundated with requests for specific songs, which being nice she shared. Immediately she started getting harassed by the apparent "knights" to Lana's roundtable, and was reported to instagram and to Lana's managers.

but she isn't actually in jail right? and if some of you have heard the album, was it a disappointment? 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

but she isn't actually in jail right? and if some of you have heard the album, was it a disappointment? 

In many ways yes but there are some good songs in there

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

not complaining but has someone noticed little things on the production? there are parts in some of the songs i feel like the production breaks loud at the same time that her voice and i can't hear her (her diction i think) properly, and the other thing is that in 2 or 3 songs i've noticed the chorus breaks without any transition and i think it doesn't sound good, im ok with it but just asking

Do you read? "Playboi Carti" from 'Summer Bummer' & "Juice WRLD" both mentioned you know like from Ellie Goulding's song 'Hate Me.'

Look I’m sure people do it sometimes I just don’t think it’s Lana’s strategy, if it is her strategy then it’s a really stupid one cause this whole thing is not getting much publicity