Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If I don't see this album on Apple Music at midnight, Ben and Ed will be receiving a cute little email.

Get your draft typed up!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If I don't see this album on Apple Music at midnight, Ben and Ed will be receiving a cute little email.

Wreck their lazy asses beyond repair

Stripped of my own life

me when Love Song, California or The Greatest comes on

giphy-1-1.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the fact that y'all hated the stronger snippet :lmao:

i can't believe i have to wait 2 more weeks ugh

The HQ is gonna be so good but yeah California was my least anticipated and it’s def my top 5 on the album..... love song is my number 1 tho it’s so good I’m so excited

12 days ladies!

Someone will teach the child how to convert the cassette to a mp3 before then if she isn't already in juvenile detention. 

Yall need to stop defending this girl. Just because shes 13 doesnt mean shes some innocent little sweetie pie who draws rainbows all day and has no idea wtf shes doing.

I already sucked one dick at 13, my parents weren’t ready for my gay ass, i’m not buying any of this shit.

Someone will teach the child how to convert the cassette to a mp3 before then if she isn't already in juvenile detention. 

Right she's our joan of arc

burnin at the stake for legit playing a CASSETTE and recording it on the first ever iphone, when there are legit easier methods that lead to higher quality audio

hi everyone  :flutter: just got here and i know almost everyone has heard the album already i mean me too but if i had known i wouldn't have heard it, the quality is bad and i think it's more worth waiting to hear everything in good quality...

that said, i think this is the most cohesive and coherent album lana has made to date, it's true that all the songs are very pure and not very complex but i think this one is going to be placed with honeymoon in my top 2, btw i can't get over how good "the greatest" is, def in my top with "california" and surprisingly I liked "bartender" more than I would have ever thought, in my top too. HIAB and love song were my faves but have disappointed me a bit, i really hope that changes in good quality