Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i'm sorry but this is Ultraviolence level. Lana is fucking back.

Interesting... I think it would be on Ultraviolence level if the production of a lot of track didn't sound so lackluster and dry. Oops.

Interesting... I think it would be on Ultraviolence level if the production of a lot of track didn't sound so lackluster and dry. Oops.

Maybe if you weren't so impatient and didn't listen to the album the first time as a LQ leak maybe you wouldn't think the production sounds lackluster and dry. Oops.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Maybe if you didn't listen to the album the first time as a LQ leak maybe you wouldn't think the production sound lackluster and dry. Oops.

Well I've already listened to a lot of tracks on the album that have either been officially released and/or have leaked in HQ and I said what I said. Oopsx2.

Even though the songs are freaking great, I mean, there's not much we haven't heard before, and I'm not talking about the leaks...Β I highly wish Lana wouldn't have teased them so much. For some of you, the LQ leaks might kill the surprise factor, but for me, knowing most of the songs and its parts, while listening feels a little... flat.Β  Like with Cinnamon or Happiness is a Butterfly :(Β 

Β 

Other than that, she and Jack did an amazing job. I really hope they work together in the future again!Β  :ohno:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

Well I've already listened to a lot of tracks on the album that have either been officially released and/or have leaked in HQ and I said what I said. Oopsx2.

omg are yall gonna fight and be annoying now

giphy.gif

omg are yall gonna fight and be annoying now

sorry Ma'am.

Even though the songs are freaking great, I mean, there's not much we haven't heard before, and I'm not talking about the leaks... I highly wish Lana wouldn't have teased them so much. For some of you, the LQ leaks might kill the surprise factor, but for me, knowing most of the songs and its parts, while listening feels a little... flat. Like with Cinnamon or Happiness is a Butterfly :(

Β 

Other than that, she and Jack did an amazing job. I really hope they work together in the future again! :ohno:

Imo the songs still feel fresh even after the 1:30 minute teases!

Imo the songs still feel fresh even after the 1:30 minute teases!

Β 

Some of them do! others, well... but even with that, they're so freaking amazing, Cinnamon's last minute murdered meΒ  :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

Just realized that NFR is the only title track that doesn't have a title drop in it. Shook tbh

Β 

Β 

Β 

Choose your last words, this is the last time

'Cause you and I, we were born to die

Β 

With his ultraviolence

Ultraviolence

Ultraviolence

Ultraviolence

Β 

Our honeymoon

Our honeymoon

Our honeymoon

Β 

And our lust for life

And our lust for life

Keeps us alive

Keeps us alive

Β 

Β 

She put his name in Venice Bitch at least.

Β 

Β 

Fuck It I Love You should've been the lead.

Β 

Β 

Mfhp.gif

in a way nfr kinda feels like a mix of everything, it has the key elements from every single one of her albums

What are the key elements?

Mfhp.gif

idc anyone who listens to a leaked phone recording of a cassette of their favourite artist’s album has no morals and no spine and spinach stuck in between their front teeth and is just as embarrassing as the girl who leaked the thing in the first place

idc anyone who listens to a leaked phone recording of a cassette of their favourite artist’s album has no morals and no spine and spinach stuck in between their front teeth and is just as embarrassing as the girl who leaked the thing in the first place

Β 

Β 

Β 

[exists sanctimoniously]

Β 

What are the key elements?

It really is β€œintrospective sad girl shit” but this album is more abrasive and intimate than ever before. It’s a very sexy album tbh

Girl no one is asking u to listen to it lmao also no one cares what someone named honey dew thinks of them when we all check an actual Lana Del Rey forum like crackheads

who cares tbh

I mean, you're acting superior just because you're waiting for a random date just bc Lana told you so.... I mean, lol

ok

giphy.gif