Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can't wait for the title track since most of you guys liked it... it's my least anticipated song. Never really liked the snippet

The ending is so beautiful, omg. Her head voice makes an appearance again.

people acting like "taking off my bathing suit" is her worst lyric..."la da da da da soft ice cream" says hello

"Stranger than a stranger" and "all of the children's children" too

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

people acting like "taking off my bathing suit" is her worst lyric..."la da da da da soft ice cream" says hello

Imagine if she made a video for it and taking of her bathing suit.

Mfhp.gif

I doubt LQ cassette rips will have any impact on sales.... LanaBoards have been waiting for this album for years and most of us would have trouble finding the leak even if we wanted to. 

god-damn.png

all jokes aside, what that "kid" done is LEGALLY wrong

ruining someone's work is totally WRONG

and letting people do whatever they want just because they're "excited kids" is totally WRONG

Is it legally wrong though? I mean if she stole the cassette from wherever it was being kept sure, but getting sent something early that has been bought and recording the songs (instead of ripping them in HQ) and sending them in DMs... the fault is 100% on whoever wasn't careful enough with sending the cassette. What she did was dumb but I'm not sure about the legality of it.

locals only

Are there box sets for BTD/P and UV? I'm asking because at that time I didn't care at all about box sets and now I just bought HM and LFL ones.

Hope there's one for NFR soon, I won't accept her best album to not have one.

Yes, for both of them

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Y'all who are worried about Lana's sales need to wise up lol. She's gonna be fine. She's making more money than you probably ever will, leaks or not. Save your sycophantism and Stan Justice Warrior bullshit for independent artists who actually need the sales, or like give your $20 to some struggling gay in the Sudan instead of Lana.

I just wanna say . I was never going to buy the album. I was always goin to listen to the leak. You bet your ass the phone recorded leak went directly into my ears, and I loved it. I will also be downloading the HQ leak when it inevitably comes and will snicker under my breath at anyone buying this album. The music should be free

If Lana comes to me in a dream to chastise me, I'm not even going to respond . As for the capitalist stans whose sole purpose in life is protecting the wealth of the already wealthy who are hoarding wealth from those who need it: There's things I wanna say to you but I'll just let you live. The end

Is it legally wrong though? I mean if she stole the cassette from wherever it was being kept sure, but getting sent something early that has been bought and recording the songs (instead of ripping them in HQ) and sending them in DMs... the fault is 100% on whoever wasn't careful enough with sending the cassette. What she did was dumb but I'm not sure about the legality of it.

sending any kind of music to anybody else is illegal technically. it only really matters when it's unreleased, which is when they can enforce that shit.

Ur right.. I don't reckon the 13 yr old was the one who uploaded it for downloading.

That's the person who's in the wrong legally.

god-damn.png

Y'all who are worried about Lana's sales need to wise up lol. She's gonna be fine. She's making more money than you probably ever will, leaks or not. Save your sycophantism and Stan Justice Warrior bullshit for independent artists who actually need the sales, or like give your $20 to some struggling gay in the Sudan instead of Lana.

I just wanna say . I was never going to buy the album. I was always goin to listen to the leak. You bet your ass the phone recorded leak went directly into my ears, and I loved it. I will also be downloading the HQ leak when it inevitably comes and will snicker under my breath at anyone buying this album. The music should be free

If Lana comes to me in a dream to chastise me, I'm not even going to respond . As for the capitalist stans whose sole purpose in life is protecting the wealth of the already wealthy who are hoarding wealth from those who need it: There's things I wanna say to you but I'll just let you live. The end

I'm buying the record, but the way these people are acting like she's going to be living on the streets without these sales are doing the most. BTD is the second longest charting female record. She will be fine

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

agreed - also wasn't the girl like 13? a literal child. who was probably excited about having something exclusive and didn't have the maturity to think about the consequences of sharing it. not saying it was right but good lord. it was the job of the adult professionals to ensure that she never had that option in the first place.

Seems like you all will go on and on about who to blame because of the leak. Who the fuck cares at this point? It leaked, period. Her sales will be just fine, her team and everyone who worked for her will be fine, the teenager will be fine, no one's getting fired. It's not that serious

the fact that lana took a great melody like IYC/LS and managed to turn it into a white mustangesque bore..... lit rally a tragedy :oprah2:

It's a million times better than White Mustank!

Seems like you all will go on and on about who to blame because of the leak. Who the fuck cares at this point? It leaked, period. Her sales will be just fine, her team and everyone who worked for her will be fine, the teenager will be fine, no one's getting fired. It's not that serious

yeah since ben and ed are getting the death penalty for this 607339502884880423.png?v=1

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL