Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

100% - the hill picture is as dull as anything. At least this one creates a mood and a feeling, nostalgic queen!

Imagine having a dull, no makeup, sitting on the dirt hill with a t shirt and jeans as the cover of her album? I don't see how people could have considered that.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Imagine having a dull, no makeup, sitting on the dirt hill with a t shirt and jeans as the cover of her album? I don't see how people could have considered that.

Because they are tasteless. The more i stare at this flag picture the more im in love with it. Oh my god, even her outfit is nice. I love her little woolly hat and coat; it really captures the season we're in right now. The picture has this really cold yet warm glare too, it's as if i can actually smell the air in that moment. Also lets not forget that she's also smiling too <3 ughhhh she needs to make it the cover :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Because they are tasteless. The more i stare at this flag picture the more im in love with it. Oh my god, even her outfit is nice. I love her little woolly hat and coat; it really captures the season we're in right now. The picture has this really cold yet warm glare too, it's as if i can actually smell the air in that moment. Also lets not forget that she's also smiling too <3 ughhhh she needs to make it the cover :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

And the return of the American Flag. I understand she didn't want to be supportive of Trump but the Americana was so iconic and doesn't necessarily represent the president/his views. I think she's been playing it too safely lately.

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

On the other hand, i wouldn't be mad if the flag picture was the album cover. It's adorable.

this the front cover and the mountain picture with the tracklist on the back. Now, that would scream Norman fucking Rockwell. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

this the front cover and the mountain picture with the tracklist on the back. Now, that would scream Norman fucking Rockwell. 

That would honestly be perfect. But sadly i doubt it will happen. Lana's vision is different nowadays, i blame chuck :deadbanana:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If Chuck is the photographer for the album cover........ :awkney:

never in my life have i ever wanted more a picture of lana lying on a bed of flowers a la style of Neil's Ultraviolence photo of her in the peyote shirt for a cover. that fucking picture always leaves me in awe. 

chuck baby, if you're reading this leave Lana AloNe, xoxo 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

so the artwork/shoots for NFR revolve around Polaroids, 8mm, nature, and low quality material? I love these things because it gives the album a different type of feeling than her past ones, but i dont know... these things are similar to what Chuck LOVES to use in her photography. I'm positive that Chuck has influenced Lana's creative mindset revolving around the album artwork. Lana will definitely use her though for the album photo shoots and cover again.  

giphy.gif

But for real, the songs we already listened to are all more hopeful and carry a message that "everything will be okay" or something like that. She said Yosemite was the happiest song she ever wrote so maybe it's the perfect time. We know she also said Sylvia Plath is the saddest she ever done, so maybe the album will have a more happy/hopeful/uplifting half and the other half will be more sad and gloomy?   :hawt: anyways I'm here for this release

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

yosemite is DEAD, They will never be released they just want SEX. Click here to see her pussy

the link isn't working, fix?

On the other hand, i wouldn't be mad if the flag picture was the album cover. It's adorable.

tbh chuck def took this and this looks like she's about to enter miss arkansas i want something else

last time lana went into the woods coachella came out

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I have to admit, Chuck has taken some really killer and iconic photos

But then again...

1f13d5c09f0f9d98461ec8a3637f489a.jpg

lana-del-rey1.png

060c0719af56ca95df2de762bb7d88e3.1000x10

tumblr_m4l943SFW71rtpwoso1_1280.jpg

Do you wanna....

JUMP

JUMP 

JUMP

Chucks pictures are just so mediocre. I can take the pictures/videos she does on my fucking PHONE if i wanted to. they're just unoriginal and lousy. no exaggerated effort of trying to capture an atmosphere for the model. 

giphy.gif

how dare you i love this shot

It's not a flattering photo

The way it's edited/filtered doesn't help either

Okay but like...we gotta give Chuck a break because this mess was shot in like, 2007 or sumn :toofunny:

it's perfect  :hooker:

It's not a flattering photo

The way it's edited/filtered doesn't help either

respect to your opinion

i love the way it is, filter and vibe and all

not sure why but it was always a gem to me

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking