Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

All this fake shit.. They just accelerate a indie florest song from a dark place from Asia and then.. Oh look NEW SNNIPET.. Seriously go FIND A JOB

I love you. please never change skfkfkfk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What's your fav snippet atm? (Not HTD since we got the full song even though it's acoustic)

Mine is Sylvia Plath, I just can't get over the passion and the emotion she puts in just this little snippet with a backing piano.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

shall i just listen to the cinnamon snippet? i need to be excited about something and this dry spell isnt helping, i know i shouldnt listen to it cus i've done so well but............

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What's your fav snippet atm? (Not HTD since we got the full song even though it's acoustic)

Mine is Sylvia Plath, I just can't get over the passion and the emotion she puts in just this little snippet with a backing piano.

Cinnamon.

I really hope she releases the cover art and release date before Christmas. And maybe a new snippet.

I kinda expect a new single only with the preorder :/

Nothing to do with NFR but an MMA fighter coming out last night to Born To Die https://uTHOT/e6fro

LMFAO I’m crying!!! People, don’t scroll past this, watch it and bow down to our one true King Stan

The man wanted nothing more than to keep singing it even when greeting/hugging his team

LIZARD PEOPLE