Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

First stage of her disappearance: Fake Leaks

Second stage: Fake accounts.. Neohumanism TEA

Third stage: She is dating a stranger man and she is pregnant

Fourth Stage: Gays cutting thenself

Fifth stage: She post a RAMDOM thing on Instagram and then..

Seventh Stage: WE LOVE HER AGAIN OMG SHE SNNAPED POSTING ABOUT THE FLOWERS ON THE TROPICAL ISLANDS OF AFRICA!

Lust For Dead   large.gif

one of her best songs ever, I wish she'll make an album sounding like that with Emile, his production sounds like magic to me

It’s a good track but there’s something special about it just being one single song like it. I wouldn’t want an album with this sound throughout, the beginning is like a country track kind of and I don’t care for that personally. But I find this track special as is, just a side work piece

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If she doesn't release Cinnamon this December, I'm committing :crai: .

treason, tax fraud, or perjury

I'm physically craving Cinnamon. I don't know how much longer I can wait for this song.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

a few videos are legit but some others are fake,,,honestly can't tell..wig if real

here's a pico link jus in case

https://picosong.com/wjFig/

These strings are so heavenly. I hope this is real because I can definitely hear her voice flow into the instrumentals. If this is fake, please find me the link to this in FULL.

giphy.gif

These strings are so heavenly. I hope this is real because I can definitely hear her voice flow into the instrumentals. If this is fake, please find me the link to this in FULL.

it's fake

1:42

still an incredibly gorgeous song