Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

yosemite is DEAD, They will never be released they just want SEX. Click here to see her pussy

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Oh so now everybody wanna hop on the Yosemite train

You know the addy. Pull up anytime. Say it to my face. But if I were you - I wouldn't.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I wonder how she feels about yosemite... like, does she even know how thirsty her fans are? Is she aware of that? Or does she even remember the song? Or has she forgotten it long long time ago?

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

yosemite is DEAD, They will never be released they just want SEX. Click here to see her pussy

This post has been reported, expect to be banned within 24 hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Oh so now everybody wanna hop on the Yosemite train

everybody is allowed to repent to the church, i welcome them with open arms, i didn't spend almost 2 years of my life being the only bitch in the world screeching for this song from day1 to be a gatekeeper to her BEST SONG IN HISTORY

except @@Terrence Loves Me he can fcking choke

Ready for that trip to have been the video shoot and its just Lana on her cell running around the national park with her 2 backing dancers lip syncing to Cinammon.

aaaaaY
aaaaaO
aaaaaS
Y O S E M I T E
aaaaaM
aaaaaI
qaaaaT
QqqqqE

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Life Is Beautiful deserved better :( ... The fact that we never will have the opportunity of hearing this song is awful and homophobic, it for sure would have been one of her magnum opuses if it had the chance on being released. It's such a shame that it was just used for a trailer, it truly deserved more than that. Literally everything about the song seems to be perfect, the heavenly production, the lyrics, the vocals, I almost cried when I heard how she sings "Life Is Still So Beautiful" at the ending of the trailer.

Alexa play Cruel World

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

omg the years of me telling alexa to play yosemite........

my amazon worker voicing alexa is finally gna know what to do

i cant believe ya'll actually think she's going to release the song

Dhys1p7WAAEvmOv.jpg

shes just on another one of her boring old hikes at the same old national park because dare she venture outside of california

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On the other hand, i wouldn't be mad if the flag picture was the album cover. It's adorable.

On the other hand, i wouldn't be mad if the flag picture was the album cover. It's adorable.

I agree it's way better than the one where she's on the hill

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

I agree it's way better than the one where she's on the hill

100% - the hill picture is as dull as anything. At least this one creates a mood and a feeling, nostalgic queen!