Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The fact that we didn't get Sylvia Plath yet is kinda "reassuring" because that can mean the Elle article's news were fake and the album is coming sooner than we think.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

The fact that we didn't get Sylvia Plath yet is kinda "reassuring" because that can mean the Elle article's news were fake and the album is coming sooner than we think.

But the article said that Sylvia Plath would be the next single iirc so it could be still true right?

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

But the article said that Sylvia Plath would be the next single iirc so it could be still true right?

Yeah but they also said it should be out pretty soon. It's been something like 3 weeks now I think? Honestly I think they just said SP would be the next single because it was the most recent Lana snippet. And March 29th has been on Wikipedia for so long so... But we never know what might happen of course

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

That's dangerous....

@@Lana Ray Loreen

become the computer virus you were meant to be

idk how ya'll can just continuesly listen to the snippets, like you're just making the album less exciting when it finally drops, stop eating the brussel sprouts and just wait for the CHOCOLATE CAKE

This is what I've been saying. Listening to snippets ruined LFL for me. I barely listen to VB and MAC because I want that full album experience when it drops

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Roses bloom for you sounds like an early western, silent movie song u hear at a saloon so hey booze, but she can keep it in a music box, manufacture it, and keep it off the upcoming album. No leftoverssss 

giphy.gif

Tea

giphy.gif