Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lmao, why do we expect or even hope for her to do something, it's literally one week away from Christmas

I haven't had my hopes up for anything new since Venice Bitch tbh, I just got excited about that Gucci ad someone filmed in bad quality and hyped when Elle wrote March 29th date. I didn't think we'd get anything for October and we didn't.

... Ok, maybe I thought she would release How to Disappear after we heard it for the first time.. (  > 3 >)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

But if we rush her it might sound like shit again ): I have faith and hope but I don’t want rushed Lana

I thought we all agreed that we prefer rushed Lana :awkney:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

idk how ya'll can just continuesly listen to the snippets, like you're just making the album less exciting when it finally drops, stop eating the brussel sprouts and just wait for the CHOCOLATE CAKE

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The fact her twitter picture still that weird ugly ass montage of the MAC single cover with fake hair added and a 50 yo woman face merged with her own that she probably did on morphthing.com haunts me every day like wtf had that idea  :biblio:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The fact her twitter picture still that weird ugly ass montage of the MAC single cover with fake hair added and a 50 yo woman face merged with her own that she probably did on morphthing.com haunts me every day like wtf had that idea  :biblio:

A fan made it  :toofunny:

I’m fucking dying for the full version of Cinnamon.....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Is this something that can be translated like the binary code in the other thread because I’m confused

Binary is 0s and 1s only.

I took computing bcus I got forced to.

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

giphy.gif

On Lana del Rey Info on Twitter: 

Lana Del Rey is the 9th highest grossing female artist of 2018 worldwide with over $22.5M in total gross. She was listed on Pollstar’s Top 100 Highest Grossing Artists of 2018 list at #81 worldwide and #82 in North America with over $15.5M in total gross in North America.

:gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap: 

I'm fine, thanks, and you?

THATS GREAT LOREEN IM FUCKING DESPARATE FOR YOSEMITE