Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

11. When The Stans Want More They Just Keep Leaking

12. Beautiful Folk Songs, Beautiful Trap Songs (ft. Courtney Love)

13. Sylvia Plath Never Came (ft. Sean Ono Lennon)

16. Yosemite [snippet]

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Need tracklist in January :defeated:

need sustenance 

Norman F-cking Rockwell, the upcoming LP from songbird Lana Del Rey is set to be pushed back from its original, unannounced release date of March 29th to August 15th, as she gears up for an entire remake of the record. Del Rey states "Throughout working with Jack and living a more private life through the grounds of Echo Park with my friends and family I've found myself re-inspired, working back in my good friend Rick Nowel's camp has made me rethink what I've been recording for the past year and the sonic direction I've been attempting to take for 2 years now- I want to tap into more modern themes and sounds so that I can help myself navigate such tumultuous times instead of living in the past. If Lust for Life was a starting line, this is my second wind. I've actually reached out to several friends I've made in the business recently to lend their artistry into the new 'fiery tracks' such as Nicki Minaj and Zayn- so we'll we will have to see where that goes. I'm incredibly excited for what's to come and I can't wait for the kids to hear it!" Del Rey told E! News at her recent red carpet appearance at the British Fashion Awards - E! News

:teehee:  :lmao:

Rumored Tracklist:

1Mariners Apartment Complex (Remix ft Wiz Khalifa)

2 God Bless America- And All Of The Forest Fires In It (ft Caroline E Cheese “Chuck” Grant)

3 Norman Fucking Despacito (ft Luis Fonsi)

4 Sylvia Plath- Debutantes And Yachts And Dresses Slim Aaron’s and Shit (ft Kendrick Lamar and Kylie Jenner)

5 Happiness Is A Butterfly- Woodstock Is In My Mind And It Has Beautiful Women In It (ft Halsey)

6 Fuck You, Azalea Banks

7 California’s Burning, So Imma Drive Towards The Flames (My Brain Is Small)

8 Werk It Twerk It (ft Miley Cyrus)

9 I Died In A Car Wreck Cuz I Film Shit For My Insta Story While Driving

10 Venice Bitch (Remix ft Machine Gun Kelly, Justin Bieber and Lil Wayne)

11 Cinnamon- We Did The Challenge And Almost Died And The World Was At War But We Kept Dancing

12 Big Booty Bitches (ft Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian)

13 Gucci Gang (cover) [ft Wiz Khalifa, Caroline E Cheese “Chuck” Grant, Luis Fonsi, Kendrick Lamar, Kylie Jenner, Halsey, Miley

Cyrus, Machine Gun Kelly, Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, and Donald Trump]

14 How To Fall Of The Face Of The Earth For Months

15 Yosemite*

*not really Yosemite, she called it that to troll us. It’s really just her laughing evilly for three and a half minutes

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Rumored Tracklist:

4 Sylvia Plath- Debutantes And Yachts And Dresses Slim Aaron’s and Shit (ft Kendrick Lamar and Kylie Jenner)

6 Fuck You, Azalea Banks

9 I Died In A Car Wreck Cuz I Film Shit For My Insta Story While Driving

13 Gucci Gang (cover) [ft Wiz Khalifa, Caroline E Cheese “Chuck” Grant, Luis Fonsi, Kendrick Lamar, Kylie Jenner, Halsey, Miley

Cyrus, Machine Gun Kelly, Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, and Donald Trump]

14 How To Fall Of The Face Of The Earth For Months

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

inb4 the songs are just people's names with 'fucking' in the middle on people that inspired or pissed her off this year

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Thom Fucking Yorke

Azealia Fucking Banks

Rick Fucking Nowels

Hank Fucking Williams

Sylvia Fucking Plath

Mariner's Fucking Apt Complex

Norman F-cking Rockwell, the upcoming LP from songbird Lana Del Rey is set to be pushed back from its original, unannounced release date of March 29th to August 15th, as she gears up for an entire remake of the record. Del Rey states "Throughout working with Jack and living a more private life through the grounds of Echo Park with my friends and family I've found myself re-inspired, working back in my good friend Rick Nowel's camp has made me rethink what I've been recording for the past year and the sonic direction I've been attempting to take for 2 years now- I want to tap into more modern themes and sounds so that I can help myself navigate such tumultuous times instead of living in the past. If Lust for Life was a starting line, this is my second wind. I've actually reached out to several friends I've made in the business recently to lend their artistry into the new 'fiery tracks' such as Nicki Minaj and Zayn- so we'll we will have to see where that goes. I'm incredibly excited for what's to come and I can't wait for the kids to hear it!" Del Rey told E! News at her recent red carpet appearance at the British Fashion Awards - E! News

delete it NOW omg

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Sick of these FAKE tracklists. Here's the real one @BenMawson sent me.

1. Mariners Apartment Complex

2. Cinnamon

3. Azealia Bankrupt (Ft. Elon Musk)

4. Venice Bitch

5. Sylvia

6. Be My Daddy (An Ode to Jack Antonoff)

7. Creep-y Old Man (Ft. Thom Yorke)

8. Scissors (Ft. Marina & The Diamonds)

9. Stella's Ghost (Interlude)

10. Bartender

11. Copyright Queen (I Win)

12. Norman Fucking Rockwell

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What happened with Stella anyway

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

The Real One:

1. Norman Fucking Rockwell:

2. Happiness Is A Burtefly

3. Sylvia Fucking Plath

4. All The Things She Said (ft. Marina)

5. Twink Land (ft. Troye Sivan)

6. Sad Party (Wooh) (ft. Charli XCX)

7. Rats (ft. @Salvatore)

8. Reported (Thank You)

9. The Lack Of Taste

10. How To Dissapear

11. Cinnamon (ft. Jack Antonoff)

Bonus Tracks:

1. Mariners Apatment Complex (Cardi B Remix)

2. Venice Bitch

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: