Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

https://picosong.com/w2g9U/

Her voice is so sweet in this! She's gotta use this range again!!

I thought that was the final version?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

This hoe is really out there making gingerbread houses and not releasing cinnamon, huh?

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Brbsxrsn2zB/

"Yosemite is very desert-like and picks up a 1970s sound that Tomorrow Never Came also has. Just a laid back love song that I did all in one take. In the song, I sing with a very [high] voice, which I haven’t used in years."

OKAY I WANT THIS FUCKING SONG

i hear salvatore in the distance

every time Yosemite is mentioned my heart skips a beat and my entire head raises 4 degrees

i see all

I had a dream that Lana revealed the tracklist for NFR and it had Yosemite as the last track

i have that same dream 25/8, i was in your dream screeching

Lana did Yosemite in a single vocal take & it has the same vibe as Tomorrow Never Came. Do we want her? 100% no.

dislike

lmao i feel like everyone forgot lana is capable of putting that song she wrote at the children’s hospital on the album

lanangel: hey lana do u remember the song u wrote at the child-

lana:

GumWO7p.png

i wonder if she got her pilot license already

I hope not...

Maybe someone should.... leak something...... if she's going to be so... dry   :crossed:

:hide: 

:agree:

:brows: 

giphy.gif

I have a confession, I didn’t like Venice bitch up until 2 weeks ago, now I listen to it a few times a day and love it. Idk what was wrong with me

It took me a very long time to love Venice bitch too, now I truely acknowledge it as one of Lana's best tracks!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Loved VB ever since the insta snippet we got. I knew it was gonna bring nostalgic vibes and she serveddd. MAC's already sorely underappreciated, the video was underwhelming, but I'm a sucker for black and white, so I feel like it kinda passed. Totally premature to ask if we're ready for it at the end but I mean what can we do? 

HtD needed to be released like yesterday, Cinnamon's what's gonna bring some non-casual listeners in. I know Sylvia's beautiful, but I never really listened to the snippet again, idk why. I wonder if anyone else besides her and Jack have gotten to listen to anything else. 

Has Chuck finished the series of videos that was claimed to existence from insta? Will we see it? R we getting another homemade video? bc I miss those. 

I think it's cute that her rumoured boyfriend plays baseball, it's real american. I wonder if they'll professionally record some of her festival sets. Will there b other magazine looks we'll get to look at? 

Somebody spike me some eggnog. 

UV/Honeymoon

she needs to release a christmas cover and announce smth

anyways leak fuck my way

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: