Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

No offence but I'm bored of and getting tired of the same negativity being said over and over again in this thread  :noparty: I know we're all thirsty and the news are minimal and we're bored but what's the point of bashing what you don't like about her work a million times. Celebrate what you love instead idk. And I'm very surprised at the amount of likes the negative posts are getting as well

I fully agree with you, I barely feel like posting a comment in here these days. =/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i think NFR will not be sad.. It will be NOSTALGIC. Like ''remember the goods time''.. Jack likes alot this theme on his songs too.. Taylor, Lorde..

NOSTALGIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6nYF3juDQY

DEFINITELY. this is why i’m so excited to see the gems they produced together. each song he’s produced recently with taylor and lorde have the greatest nostalgia to date. even with venice bitch, the beginning of “fear fun, fear love” sounds like a memory. the guitars create that as well

giphy.gif

I'm gonna say it  :crossed:

Venice Bitch deserves the hype MAC is getting

f7HA3AW.gif

Venice Bitch gets more appreciation and hype than MAC wtf

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Have you seen VB on any of these end of 2018 rankings 

No, I meant it gets more appreciation from the fandom :creep:

and nope, I haven't see it, but I guess that's because MAC is better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

DEFINITELY. this is why i’m so excited to see the gems they produced together. each song he’s produced recently with taylor and lorde have the greatest nostalgia to date. even with venice bitch, the beginning of “fear fun, fear love” sounds like a memory. the guitars create that as well

Speaking of that line, “Fear fun, fear love” is that supposed to directly be referencing one of FJM’s records? Fear Fun?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm actually surprised with MAC's performance in all of these year end lists. I thought most publications would praise VB only but a lot of them are placing MAC higher, some even ignoring VB in order to add MAC. It's nice though, it shows that MAC wasn't eclipsed and it's actually a really cute girl besides the HIBC that is VB  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I agree with Miss Dauphine. Let's say no to negativity.

Venice Bitch is a great song. Lyrically, it's like a box of stale crackers that expired in Lana's cupboard, 2013. I think the song speaks more to Jack Antonoff's talent than it does Lana's, even though they're both essential to its existence.

MAC tells a story from a side of Lana we've never seen before. It's Fresh. It's empowering. It's different. Greatest song we've heard from the record thus far.

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

I agree with Miss Dauphine. Let's say no to negativity.

Venice Bitch is a great song. Lyrically, it's like a box of stale crackers that expired in Lana's cupboard, 2013. I think the song speaks more to Jack Antonoff's talent than it does Lana's, even though they're both essential to its existence.

MAC tells a story from a side of Lana we've never seen before. It's Fresh. It's empowering. It's different. Greatest song we've heard from the record thus far.

I've reported you 5 times. thank you. tumblr_inline_pj6rijruSu1r1x4tc_540.gif

lemme put it this way, Mariner Apartment Complex is a 10/10 and Venice Bitch is a 11/10.

(and tbh, they're just listing her "real single" to be on their year-end list and the double-singles release strategy makes it harder for the critics to focus on the main song)

giphy.gif

the mods and i discussing your banning tumblr_inline_pjqaujYHv91rbgerg_540.gif

I've reported you 5 times. thank you. tumblr_inline_pj6rijruSu1r1x4tc_540.gif

Ok, maybe you should stop coming for Coney Island King's brand, it doesn't look that good... :derpna2:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

MAC is the better song, Venice is good but most lf it is pointless and goes knowhere. Sometimes I think Lana just did VB because she wanted to be that clever edgy bitch who released a 10 minute song.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Ok, maybe you should stop coming for Coney Island King's brand, it doesn't look that good... :derpna2:

umm I've always been defending VB ?? and have always made banning jokes??? Coney Island King didn't invent that lmao

also other members have done the "reported. thank you." thing. have you not noticed?

try again