Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I meant the people who just turned 18 AKA those who began listening to her when they were 12 seven years ago lmfao

girl i don't even know where i am and you want me to do MATH? goodbye

No offence but I'm bored of and getting tired of the same negativity being said over and over again in this thread  :noparty: I know we're all thirsty and the news are minimal and we're bored but what's the point of bashing what you don't like about her work a million times. Celebrate what you love instead idk. And I'm very surprised at the amount of likes the negative posts are getting as well

we're all on our periods 

She's too busy making gingerbread houses right now  :rip:

DunU2s9WsAIMUqe.jpg

this only makes me think how the real housewives of echo park can not even think to buy the extensions packs on a photo editing app and i have to check my balance just in case $1 is the limit

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

even then the majority of the setlist would be BTD songs

This gets me thinking, what would u guys want for the NFR tour set list (I know it's too early to think of lol)? I wish she'd get rid of the BTD songs altogether, but then I remember artists usually sing their classic/hit songs at every show for the fans and Lana said before she's comfortable singing them.

girl i don't even know where i am and you want me to do MATH? goodbye

we're all on our periods 

this only makes me think how the real housewives of echo park can not even think to buy the extensions packs on a photo editing app and i have to check my balance just in case $1 is the limit

the real housewives of echo park 

HoWlnG

:thumb: 

giphy.gif

this is why i don't have any twink friends. y'all all have terrible taste in music

um excuse me, i am a twink.. see my profile for FULL FRONTEL good taste please. we aren't just twerking lunatics, we have feelings. we are humans too

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

this is why i don't have any twink friends. y'all all have terrible taste in music

I’m a full on twink but I agree some of th taste here is tragic

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

lmao i feel like everyone forgot lana is capable of putting that song she wrote at the children’s hospital on the album

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Two months without a new studio song (and two live new songs like...) and everyone is on edge and getting at each other's throats on the whole forum... We rly can't behave, it's as if we needed to clone Lana so that the double could be milked into making a song every week or smt smh

ZKcaooE.png

I love Lana to deathhhhh and way beyond but it's in times like this I realize I actually astonishingly love other artists and am happy to do so lol, finally listened to an album of a guy I've been a fan since I was 15 which was 9y ago and he got the album out last year but I was way too into Lana and I actually motherfucking LOVE the album and can't stop playing it so kinda thankful for the pause thx Liz you're doing amazing sweetie

ZKcaooE.png