Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana can release a song that lengths 30 minutes and you gays will inmediately call it her best

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Jesus, Lana, release something, announce something!!! We have come to the point where we are feuding over which one of your 2 stellar tracks is better!!!!

She's too busy making gingerbread houses right now  :rip:

DunU2s9WsAIMUqe.jpg

MAC showcases her Leonard-Cohen songwriting abilities, while VB plays on her alternative vibe. Personally, I prefer VB since my favourite songs from her all have that California vibe, and I feel it more on VB. That being said, MAC is an incredible song as well (like a 9).
I think they showcase both poles of NFR: intimist (like HTD and Sylvia) and trippy instruments (like Cinnamon). 

Every time I remember that Cinnamon exists and I still don't have it in full I have this desire of throwing myself into the sun and combusting in flames  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

umm I've always been defending VB ?? and have always made banning jokes??? Coney Island King didn't invent that lmao

also other members have done the "reported. thank you." thing. have you not noticed?

try again

uh, okay dude whatever you say  :awk:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Just listened to Venice Bitch for the first time..... and its so good!!!!!! like it gives me huge 2006 california vibes, like hey there delilah type melanchony if you know what i mean... its so good..... she snapped..........

Just listened to Venice Bitch for the first time..... and its so good!!!!!! like it gives me huge 2006 california vibes, like hey there delilah type melanchony if you know what i mean... its so good..... she snapped..........

... Wait what do you mean “for the first time”?? :deadbanana:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hey, I got a weird question... I'm starting my boot camp in the IDF (Israel Defense Forces), so I won't see many of the announcements & etc...

So if anyone could pm me anytime there's news (even rumors lol) I'd be grateful  :)  

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I love how in the second photo Lana who's by a landslide the most famous of them all is the one that's cropped

Tea

Every time I remember that Cinnamon exists and I still don't have it in full I have this desire of throwing myself into the sun and combusting in flames  :toofunny:

Literally creaming over Cinnamon 

giphy.gif

girl a hoe was busy listening to miss xcx

My first thought was “lmao mess” but tbh, I respect your patience for not playing Venice Bitch until now even though we’ve been praising it daily. :rip:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My first thought was “lmao mess” but tbh, I respect your patience for not playing Venice Bitch until now even though we’ve been praising it daily. :rip:

honestly i hated love and i wasn't sure whether i was gonna be disappointed or not since mac didn't really grow on me either, plus it was v long. but happy to be proven wrong! heres to another 13 venice bithces 

the only lana songs that are certified 11/10's are off to the races and west coast.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the only lana songs that are certified 11/10's are most of the UV songs, Honeymoon, Yayo(AKA), Heroin and Venice Bitch.

Spot on!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***