Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

omg i hate her :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

One shotstock poor image on instagram and one photo we already see on Twitter

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Girl Bye

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Leak Fuck My Way or So Good or Florida Kilos Stems or idk but just leak smth jesus

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

ok i really dont think she's beginning the era until next year now, i dont even think MAC and VB were lead singles or buzz singles at all- i think she really just wanted to randomly drop them because it was the end of summer

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ok i really dont think she's beginning the era until next year now, i dont even think MAC and VB were lead singles or buzz singles at all- i think she really just wanted to randomly drop them because it was the end of summer

This is why I believe she dropped the two singles to sway people away from the whole performing in Israel mess. Why else would you release the singles so early on? Talk about bad promo.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is why I believe she dropped the two singles to sway people away from the whole performing in Israel mess. Why else would you release the singles so early on? Talk about bad promo.

oh wow assuming lana and her team actually had a plan, a reasonable thought out strategic pr move? bold!

i76mrxw.png 

she called VB the lead single though.

giphy.gif

MAC and VB will be on the album, the era has officially started, i.e. we got a buzz single and lead with visuals alongside the album title and song teasers. She released them cos she felt the time of year was right and she wanted to give us a sample of the new music.

The proper promotion is yet to begin... Most likely in January with the album following in March. I don't know why everybody is mad, like she told us the day VB dropped that the album would be out in 2019 and that we'd maybe get another song in October. She was clear from the beginning, not like she just announced it today!

Yes, we didn't get the October single - however we got snippets of 4 album tracks, a few live performances including a debut of 2 more new and unreleased songs.

I personally enjoy the little teasers she's been giving us so far, the NR painting for Christmas, the snippets, the Yosemite pictures (will it make the cut?) etc.

You lose your way just take my hand

tumblr_pg3y2eQ8MV1r0fieu_250.gif?width=1

But I just find my way back in  violet blue green red to keep me out I WIN

tumblr_pg3y2eQ8MV1r0fieu_250.gif?width=1

lmao you guys

MAC and VB will be on the album, the era has officially started, i.e. we got a buzz single and lead with visuals alongside the album title and song teasers. She released them cos she felt the time of year was right and she wanted to give us a sample of the new music.

The proper promotion is yet to begin... Most likely in January with the album following in March. I don't know why everybody is mad, like she told us the day VB dropped that the album would be out in 2019 and that we'd maybe get another song in October. She was clear from the beginning, not like she just announced it today!

Yes, we didn't get the October single - however we got snippets of 4 album tracks, a few live performances including a debut of 2 more new and unreleased songs.

I personally enjoy the little teasers she's been giving us so far, the NR painting for Christmas, the snippets, the Yosemite pictures (will it make the cut?) etc.

I agree with you completely. There's nothing to complain about. I've said it before and I'll say it again: people should stop complaining so much, log out sometimes and try to have a life.  :oprah3:

Besides, it's Christmas lol. Let the good sis enjoy the holidays too  :brows3:

I honestly don't think this is gonna be a "stripped back" era at all. Venice Bitch and MAC were like teaser singles, and the videos weren't even really music videos, just visuals to go along with the songs. The production of Cinnamon and HtD (from what we've heard from that one livestream) isn't stripped back at all. I hope we get an extra ass album cover/music vids where she's just decked out in Gucci tbh.

qfrWuBl.png