Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

exactly! The cover makes sense if we think about the song. I do think that it seems really personal. If she's talking about herself, why shouldn't she take her own picture and edit as she wants to?

it gives me vibes of a cover of her autobiography book she would have

This sounds so good right after Venice Bitch

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think it would be lovely if this song came before HTD in the tracklist because HTD also starts with a piano but the song will slowly transform into something else as we saw in the video of Lana and Jack working on the track so imagine how heavenly this transition would be  :flutter:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

"black narcissist" is in no way a poor metaphor, and would not have been thought of as such even 10 years ago before everyone began to froth at the mouth at the mere mention of the word "black"

it works perfectly for what it's meant to accomplish imo

Some people here tend to make value judgments when they don't understand something. Which is such a shame, because there's probably more meaning to it. 

I just hope she won’t be reading these stupid comments about that “black narcissist” line. She already began censuring herself in her songwriting due to how sensitive people are nowadays about unnecessary stuff and that’s honestly sad.

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

oh god, How to Disappear sounds even better after this. The last two tracks on the record better be Hope and HTD

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

lana NEEDS to make a statement before this gets to the media because.... its already messy

lana needs to make a statement before it gets to azealia bc the media is gonna blow it to fuck if azealia starts going on a rampage about it

lana really shouldn't have included that lyric when everyone will twist things to make it seem a way its really not

things are looking controversial. UV teas :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Some people don't deserve access to the internet