Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I seriously can’t wait for this goddamn album after hearing this track. I can’t wait I can’t wait I can’t wait....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I listened to it and it’s fucking amazing. Single-worthy? Not even close. In the context of the album, I don’t think it would spark this much dissatisfaction. As much as some of you hate the Cinnamon hype, I think it should’ve been released instead of this one. Not so she can land on the charts, because she doesn’t care for that- although she said she wouldn’t mind it before in an interview. It’s also the reason why I’m hoping How to Disappear isn’t a single. As much as I love that song, I’d want to enjoy it with the rest of the album. It feels like a closer. Sylvia Plath feels like the climax. But this is just personal preference anyway.

I don’t understand why people are actually going crazy on twitter calling her racist. Get your fucking HISTORY FACTS CHECKED and actually watch some MOVIES and you can catch her fucking references

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the music is beautiful this era, but the fucking visuals are soo bad! its like interscope gave her $50 and then told her it has to last her the rest of the era  :deadbanana:

also she has to go completely lower case or completely capitalizing the first letter or else the tracklist is going to look like a MESS

wow, her vocal performance in this song, the ending, the fucking lyrics....it legit brought me into this headspace that i haven't been in for a while with lana's music....like its truly devastating.... she did thattttttt

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Ok I just listened to the song. It genuinely made me cry. The lyrics, her voice, the soft piano. It's one of the most beautiful songs she's ever done. I am truly blown away and feeling very emotional.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Mariner's Apartment Complex

HOW TO DISAPPEAR

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

NoRmAn FuCkInG rOcKwElL

cin ~ na ~ mon

† In My Car †

HAPPINESS is A butterfly

∆∆∆∆bartender∆∆∆∆

Venice Bitch

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Mariner's Apartment Complex