Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok I finally got a minute to comment on the whole black narcissistic thing... i don’t say that often, but HOW DUMB ARE PEOPLE, really?!?? You’re telling me then that The Blackest Day is about civil rights movements!??? It’s racist to associate black to depression!??? Jesus Christ, I see dumb people!

I wasn’t sure about the line at first, but the context makes it damn clear and it’s a good metaphor, to have depression associated to narcisistic.

I mean the terms white and black for skin tone in themselves are ridiculous nowadays. We're beige and brown in reality. 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

The blatant racism! Using something black just to emphasize the beauty of white snow! I thought shit like this was ban worthy?  :hdu:

:lmao:

I was about to add that everything looks so calm until you look up at the light and see the snowflakes whirling around chaotically, but then I thought that no one would probably care so I left it at that. :toofunny: Glad I could add to this pointless discussion I guess. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ok I finally got a minute to comment on the whole black narcissistic thing... i don’t say that often, but HOW DUMB ARE PEOPLE, really?!?? You’re telling me then that The Blackest Day is about civil rights movements!??? It’s racist to associate black to depression!??? Jesus Christ, I see dumb people!

I wasn’t sure about the line at first, but the context makes it damn clear and it’s a good metaphor, to have depression associated to narcisistic.

hghjdgfaskjdlasd

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Her first #1 really is coming huh

Watch out Halsey, Lana is coming for that #1 spot! Can't wait to see HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI playing at local grocery stores with soccer moms humming to Lana singing about being a depressed sociopath while they pick up the lettuce 

mjyj5HA.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

... I could hear Hope being played on the radio, they seem to not be so much against sad songs these days. :3

but they put orchestral sad music, like adele or something like that... KLDKLAJKSD is too long and is just piano + her voice. At least, here in Brazil, it sure won't be a hit

guys I'm gonna say something that's going to make me sound like a starving twink but:
I mean, I loved Hope is dangerous... but I listened to a fake studio version of the instrumental of HTD and I want to hear this song so bad