Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

when u save the cover art for HIADJSJDK on the website , the file is called sylvia plath , we truly were robbed from a good tittle

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Omg this mess reminded me when Virgin Radio said they were gonna do a live performance from Lana in 2015 and they ended up playing her David Letterman's Video Game performance from 2012 :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

At first I was going along with it, like oh it's just Lana she's always been messy, a long title here, a selfie there, lowercase letters here, her not caring about anything there, her making us wait 5 months for a new single without any new info, but now it genuinely seems like she don't give a fuck. Between the "I'm gonna be a baddie", the lack of promo, her and ben fighting over whether she should do a good cover or take more selfies from her garden. Don't get me wrong I love her, and I've said before that she can do whatever she wants, but damn she really don't give a fuck this era! It's one thing to do you, it's another to be lazy and basically spit in the fans faces like "you'll take what I give you, bitch". Video Games didn't become her break out hit sitting on youtube alone, we did that. I don't know. Still love her, and again I know she can do whatever she wants but, this is a kind of fuck you to the fans.

VfcX.gif

Does she truly not give a fuck anymore? Because then honestly why should we...

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

You can rewind Radio 1 on it's website and I did that the day it was announced that Lana was the hottest record to try and find where it was said but I gave up after a while because I couldn't find it but that's probably because it didn't happen  :rip: