Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

New song is amazing. I love the iPad line lol. It starts with the amazing lyric of the most famous woman you know then the funny mention of the iPad then ends up being sad about her relationship with her dad. There is no way this is not going to be her best album

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Cinnamon = Venice Bitch (they're both too good) > MAC > How To Disappear > Hope Is A Dangerous Thing > Happiness Is A Butterfly >>>>>>>> In Your Car (THE DISRESPECT TOWARDS IYC)

That is my final opinion

NvsN.gif

VB>MAC>Cinnamon = In Your Car > HtD > Hope

WOW THAT IS AMAIZING LIKE OMG..... THE FLAVOR

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

people are really judging In your Car an cinnamon? really guys?

so far EVERY song from this album is Perfect!

They both sound like bangers. Can't wait for the whole thing to be released.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

"there's things i wanna say to you but i will just let you live" is probably one of my favorite lana lyrics ever  :defeated:

:hdu: How can you say that when “stranger than a stranger” exists?! :omg:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

'Star'? I like it, but seems pretty short for a Lana title. It's more likely it's 'In your car, in your car we go fast, we go so fast - we don't move'

What if it was "I'm a Star" haha.

"there's things i wanna say to you but i will just let you live" is probably one of my favorite lana lyrics ever  :defeated:

I just love the idea of a guy being destroyed by the thought of me, having to go see a psych, pop all these pills, and even in the haze of being medicated I still come back, I'm still in his mind, and I still win. The beauty, the flavor in those lyrics.

Oigq.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif