Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

STOP the billie eillegend slander, her music is good and i dont understand how ya'll cant appreciate it

tenor.gif

I didn't say it wasn't good! I just said she's not famous with the GP, she's internet famous. Two VERY different things, but people tend to get mad when you point those things out. But yeah she has some cool songs don't get me wrong, I just don't see her making it past 2025 :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

STOP the billie eillegend slander, her music is good and i dont understand how ya'll cant appreciate it

tenor.gif

I like her. Not love her, but like her. She's cute, but you know the whole cute next to gorgeous gist and all that.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I think Taylor is bigger than Ari right now. The GP loves her again, she just finished a huge stadium tour and she had the best selling album of 2018 (which was released in 2017, mind you). Taylor, Ari and Cardi are the biggest females in music right now. Men, however, are all fades atm. Every other month a new rapper emerges, has a smash hit and then disappears.

I'd add Nicki to the list, but I'm not sure if she's actually doing well anymore :lolliney: I still love her though

I'd add Nicki to the list, but I'm not sure if she's actually doing well anymore :lolliney: I still love her though

Nicki is a has been. Her last album flopped, her solo singles flopped and she had to resort to a collab with a fucking pedophile to get some relevance. She's over.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I like her. Not love her, but like her. She's cute, but you know the whole cute next to gorgeous gist and all that.

I mean, i love billie but clairo is far superior imo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's hard to explain the difference between internet famous and GP famous. If I had to though it'd be

Internet Famous:

ThatPoppy

Grimes

Melanie Martinez

CharliXCX

Billie Eilish

GP Famous:

Ariana Grande

Taylor Swift

Lady Gaga

Rihanna

Beyonce

One isn't better than the other, none are bad tbh. They're just different things is all :umadney: GP famous your grandma and momma know, internet famous your friends at school know

Oh wow the assumptions, I'm :toofunny:

Same, but I'm curious to why some analboards users think that Billie Eilish, of all people, will top Lana. I mean, shouldn't they be more worried about Ariana Grande or something? 

Her incredible streaming power more than anything, that and that she seems to be appealing to the casual listener. Of course she's not Ariana and Britney, but Lana ain't a main pop girl either, so it wouldn't surprise me tbh. Do I care? Not at all.

And no, I'm not a Billie Stan, I've only heard one song of her stream when the party is over

8nl2OpX.png

Oh wow the assumptions, I'm :toofunny:

Her incredible streaming power more than anything, that and that she seems to be appealing to the casual listener. Of course she's not Ariana and Britney, but Lana ain't a main pop girl either, so it wouldn't surprise me tbh. Do I care? Not at all.

And no, I'm not a Billie Stan, I've only heard one song of her stream when the party is over

There's a reason I didn't list Lana in GP famous or Internet famous  :toofunny: I'd say she's has more of a cult following than anything else (which is one of the reasons why she's still successful in album sales without notoriety) 

There's a reason I didn't list Lana in GP famous or Internet famous  :toofunny: I'd say she's has more of a cult following than anything else (which is one of the reasons why she's still successful in album sales without notoriety) 

Yeah I got that  and I agree

8nl2OpX.png

Apparently Billie Eilish is also releasing in March, NFR coming for Honeymoon's #2 :defeated:

It really depends which week she releases and Lana. Plus interscope only wants a number one album for the first week lol

So there’s already like 2 interviews from Jared about Gucci’s campaign and none from Lana.  :deadbanana:

because Jared is in 30 Seconds to Mars who has been around way longer than Lana has and because they're promoting a special performance coming up on Mars Island

just because he's promoting more than she is doesnt mean she doing it wrong

the gays know she'll say it to a fan outside the chateau and then that fan will cause a ruckus about it and she'll never have to say anything about it because we all sit in her vagina anyway like she's not dumb, she knows she has 12.6 mil follows for a reason

Why do you gays think she'll top Lana? 

probably because Billie is a little more active and  'newer' to the stage

plus she has the teen audience more than lana does and i'm sure there's more teens now then there were when btd came out

honestly let's just get the album out and care about the chart after, can't chart what doesn't happen  :smokes:

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Born to Die era:

Paradise era:

Ultraviolence era:

Honeymoon era:

Lust for Life era:

Norman Fucking Rockwell era:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e